Controversial Home & Away Changing

Guest Mishyy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the producers are turning H&A into a comedy TV show instead of a drama one, I may seriously consider stop watching H&A. I am sorry about this, guys. It's just that I am not happy about this-it's only a opnion of mine from a unhappy fan of H&A. <_<

Maybe Dan F can confirm it will not turn into a comedy TV-that should make me feel happy, that's all. :)

I don't think there is any suggestion that the show will be turning into a comedy. I think they will just be readjusting the balance of the show to include more light hearted moments alongside the more serious aspects of the show.

Agree completely with this. Hopefully it will be more lighthearted, and then when there are more serious storylines they'll seem a bit more 'hard-hitting' which is how they should be. I mean, there was a thread somewhere on here about whether there were too many rapes on H&A lately, and it's a sad state of affairs when people (myself included) are no longer as shocked by something horrendous like rape, but it happens because it's just all been serious stuff lately. If, in general, the show is more lighthearted for a bit, then the next dramatic storyline will be received as it should be; as a shock.

~JarlieFanEver~ - Why do you keep thinking that its becoming a comedy series? Three members have told you now that it isn't turning into a comedy. Without any shadow of a doubt, Home and Away is NOT turning into a comedy series, it will forever remain a serial drama.

When I used sitcom in my post I was merely trying to diffentiate between the current show which is to0 dark and dangerous and that they don't go too far the other way and put far too much silly stuff in there. I wasn't suggesting that the show would change genres.

If it makes things any easier, I'm imagining (hoping) that it will be more like Neighbours. That show is hilarious sometimes, but it still has plenty of drama too. I think that's more realistic, because most people's lives aren't one tragedy/trauma after another. Most people manage to have some fun, and it sounds like they're going to let the residents of Summer Bay do that again. It should be nice.

If it makes things any easier, I'm imagining (hoping) that it will be more like Neighbours. That show is hilarious sometimes, but it still has plenty of drama too. I think that's more realistic, because most people's lives aren't one tragedy/trauma after another. Most people manage to have some fun, and it sounds like they're going to let the residents of Summer Bay do that again. It should be nice.

Neighbours is a rating disaster though so i hope they don't follow in those footsteps.Other then that i agree It's an awesome show lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived