Dancing On Ice 2010

Guest ~Zoe~

ITV has confirmed the line-up for the brand news series of Dancing On Ice.

Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills will be competing in the show alongside EastEnders' Danniella Westbrook, Boyzone's Mikey Graham and Holby City's Jeremy Sheffield.

The line-up also includes pop singer Sinitta, Gordon Ramsay's wife Tana, comedian Bobby Davro and Emmerdale star Hayley Tamaddon.

Former Coronation Street actor Danny Young, GMTV doctor Hilary Jones and Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies are also taking part, as well as The Bill's Gary Lucy and Hollyoaks' Kieron Richards.

Inbetweeners' actress Emily Atak, who is Paul McCartney's niece, completes the 2010 contestants and adds a controversial spin to the show as she takes on the singer's ex-wife Heather.

Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton is also new to the show - she is replacing Ruthie Henshall on the judging panel.

The series returns to ITV1 on Sunday 10 January at 6.45pm.

What do you think of this year's line-up? Will you be watching? Let us know...

-

I will be watching this, its one of my favourite reality TV shows, seems like a good line up. Me being a Boyzone fan and everything, I'll be supporting Mikey Graham when this starts, go Mikey :D

I will be watching this, its one of my favourite reality TV shows, seems like a good line up. Me being a Boyzone fan and everything, I'll be supporting Mikey Graham when this starts, go Mikey :D

Same here, im a massive Boyzone fan :D so i will be supporting the lovely Mikey all the way :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So glad Mikey's through again, think he could be a real contender for the title :wink:

I so want him to win. He is funny, warm and great on the ice.

I still like Danny, Hayley and Danniella which i couldn't stand on eastenders but here i like on DOI.

Great show so far this year and my fave celebs, Mikey and Hayley, are paired with my fave skaters, Melanie and Daniel, so thats an added bonus.

Being a massive fan of Jeremy Shefield i had really high hopes for his time on DOI but i was really let down and i think the decision for him to go last night was right. Dr Hilary really can't be that far behing him though, he's done well for a man of his age but it's time he went.

I really like DOI this year (I watch it every year anyway) but even more so that Mikey is in it, I thought he was great last Sunday & he is partnered with Melanie and she is my favourite proffessional skater.

So that is who my vote is going to each week, Mikey & Mel :D

I dont really like Heather Mills, but she is doing okay though & she has a great proffessional partner in Matt Evers.

Archived