Chris Hemsworth in Vanity Fair Magazine

Guest cocoblush

Has anyone considered that maybe the other guy started it? I imagine that if someone was threatening or attacking your brother, you might be a bit more aggressive towards them than if they were just having a go at you. I don't think they can be condemned on the basis of (notoriously misleading) paparazzi photos that have been taken out of all and any context. Don't believe everything you see on the internet :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter who started it, a fight is a fight, and there were two of them against one guy. The fact is they do look really aggressive in those photos - like a pair of thugs. I assume they are on the US on work visas. If they had any sense they would try to avoid situations that might potentially land them in trouble with the law and jeopardise their careers. Also, as the significantly older brother, you would think Chris Hemsworth might try to set good example for his younger teenage brother Liam.

Archived