Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t like Nicola but I did find the task where she had to insult people then kiss them on the cheek quite funny so fair play in that respect. I think Vinnie’s getting worse and worse especially with his comment about representing the British public. Well he certainly doesn’t represent me that’s for sure. I genuinely believe he thinks he’s got this one in the bag. I think Dane feels he’s got a good chance too. If either of those two win it will be an absolutely travesty. The thing is I don’t want Stephanie or Nicola to win it either. So that leaves Jonas, Ivana and Alex. Jonas is slightly annoying, Ivana doesn’t interest me in the slightest so I’m rooting for Alex even though he is far from perfect.

Slade I have to agree with every thing you said really cant add any thing to it but yes fowund the tree task rather funny i think its the way he talks but fair dos to Nicola she managed the task and got her reward.

At fiest i would have liked to see Stephine to win but after hearing her talk i think dher needs outing samr with Ivana she dosent need it shes a self made woman if any one should have a chance i would go with Dane hes about the best in a way of the bunch , not so much celeb BB but Famouse Face BB.

Last night’s CBB emphasises why I’m kind of glad it’s ending on Friday. It was like watching paint dry. The getting to know you task was extremely boring and who wants to watch Dane and Jonas getting drunk and playing Super Mario Kart. Still don’t particularly like the other housemate’s attitude towards Ivana but it won’t be for long because I’m pretty sure she’s going tomorrow.

Well I have to say glad CBB is finished call it Celeb BB where were the celebs there were only really two in there who you can call celebs the others i hadnt heard of still its finished and thats that Divina going in dressed as a chicken was a brill idea and her getting chased by four men wasnt bad and all Stephine could do was laugh thats the only thing i can say was good .

The task with Davina was a good idea in principle but IMO it just didn’t work. I have to be honest and say I was really impressed with Vinnie and Dane and the fact that they copped on so quickly. Anyway sooooooooo glad neither of them won. :lol::D:P And with Stephanie going first that was an added bonus too. Although I don’t think Alex was the best housemate I do think he was a nice guy so I didn’t mind him winning and he was the best out of the five remaining. The producers can be real tossers when they want to be. Even on BBBM last night every chance they had they kept making digs at Kat. Can’t they just drop it already? I was glad Davina stuck up for her even though she didn’t sound like she really meant it. I was a bit surprised Heidi wasn’t there. Would have loved to have heard some more of her one-liners.

• 1 month later...

Although I don’t think Alex was the best housemate I do think he was a nice guy so I didn’t mind him winning and he was the best out of the five remaining.

Looks like he has parlayed his Big Brother and general tabloid notoriety into a fairly high profile MMA fight (in UK terms, at least), with Tom 'Kong' Watson (who, randomly, used to train at the same place I did) this May. I don't suppose there are any mixed martial arts fans on here, but if there are, it's going to be at BAMMA 3, 15th May. I'm guessing it will be on Bravo, as they've shown previous BAMMA events on there (I've only watched BAMMA 2, but surprisingly good event. Plenty of decent featherweights in there).

In case anyone is interested, promo for the fight, with Reid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPjxG8kwH4M. He is also due to do a series on his training in the lead-up, The Fight of His Life, also on Bravo. Apparently he is going to travel round the world and check out various training camps and teachers.

As far as I understand, he isn't actually all that notable a fighter, in terms of his skills: Watson is heavily favoured to win. Nevertheless, should be fun to watch.

• 7 months later...

Archived