Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Guest -Kevin-

Heidi! :(

Oh I know how you feel!

I am so gutted that shes gone :( shes been one of the best celebrity housemates ever. I loved her straight forward attitude towards everyone else.

Huge , Huge mistake having a double eviction with only 3 people up for eviction! They we're always gona lose at least 1 of the best in there either Sov or Heidi but no theyv'e completely wrecked it now :(

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely gutted that Heidi went. I thought she was awesome and could tell that Davina loved her too. The stuff she would come out with was so funny and she didn’t give a damn what people thought. The American accent made it sound better too. Like I said previously it didn’t bother me her sleeping all day because I only ever saw the highlights.

I have to say even though I wanted her to go I felt really sorry for Katia last night during BBBM. You could tell she didn’t want to be there and it felt like everyone just wanted to have a go at her. I’m glad that bloke stuck up for her. I can’t believe people can be so judgmental. At the end of the day what has she done to warrant so much hatred.

I’m starting to dislike Stephanie now. She seems to have an air of superiority and looks down on certain housemates. Did you see the look on her face when Jonas was telling one of his sex stories?

I really like Vinnie. He’s obviously playing the game and I don’t think he’s behaving too badly.

Nicola reminds me a bit of Dog face. I don’t think she’s as dumb as she makes out and I’m guessing is trying to slip under the radar to avoid nominations.

Mixed feelings about Stephen. I don’t think he’s a bad person but I wonder if he’s game playing too. He seems to try and mess with people’s heads or that’s the impression that’s given when he uses the bible and equates it to life experience. Or perhaps he is genuinely trying to evangelise and convert people.

Now that Sov’s best mate in the house has gone it will be interesting to see how she manages and if her attitude changes. At least her staying means that Stephanie won’t be best pleased.

The rest of the housemates I feel quite indifferent to ATM.

Haven’t posted here in a little while. Ok I’m extremely disappointed that a couple of the more interesting housemates have gone. I’ve already stated how much I enjoyed Heidi’s scenes but I was very disappointed when Sov went even though I knew she was going. I know she acted like a bit of a spoilt brat but I liked that she stood up for herself and didn’t conform to the desires of Vinnie and Stephanie. I have to say though after Heidi got evicted and Sov stayed the look on their faces was priceless. That was classic. I’m quite displeased that Stephen is up for eviction now. I think he’ll probably go TBH. He’s another person that I find quite interesting even though he does come across a slightly patronising.

It’s funny at the start I really liked Vinnie and Stephanie but I quite dislike them both now. Vinnie IMO is basically trying to control the whole house and it’s interesting that he hasn’t picked up a single nomination. I almost get the impression people are too scared to nominate him. He seems to be doing things by proxy too. Stephanie seems to look down her nose at certain people almost if they are not worthy to breathe the same air as her and I was quite surprised she nominated Ivana too. I thought those two were practically best friends in the house.

The person I dislike at the moment is Dane. I hated the way he acted towards Sov. And he seems to have turned into Vinnie’s lap dog. It’s a shame because when I saw him on Celebrity Come Dine with me I thought he was ok. I don’t particularly like Jonas. I find Sisco quite draining. I’m bored of Ivana, feel indifferent towards Alex and even though Nicola seems nice there is just something about her that bugs me.

So as you can see don’t really like anyone left in the house except Stephen of course.

Once again extremely disappointed with last night’s eviction, namely that Stephen has gone. I thought he was an awesome housemate. And also Sisqo went over Ivana. :ph34r: That’s the problem with voting to evict some as opposed to voting for someone to stay. Why is it they always have to get rid of any real characters? And I really didn’t like the way some people got annoyed at how seriously Stephen took his religion.

The worst thing is this is a moral victory for the likes of Vinnie, Dane and Nicola. I’ve my made feelings clear on the first two - And this is reinforced by Vinnie acting childish when Sisqo went to apologise for calling him out about his gameplan, accusing him of insulting his family, threatening to see his solicitor and having a go at Big Brother for simply trying to establish what actually happened. But over the last few days Nicola has gone right down in my estimation and I can’t stand her now. I think she’ll probably be the person who was most pleased with the eviction as she really didn’t like Sisqo or Stephen even though she won’t show it.

I’m really not keen on any of the other housemates left but I now hope the winner comes from either Ivana or Alex. I’m not holding my breath though. Ivana will be the first person to go on Wednesday and I can’t see people voting for Alex either.

As i have already said the most boring CBB ever the few good points are the talking tree i do have a goggle at that and i found my self really moved by Stephine Beecham in the Dairy room when she was ovwer come with emotion talking about the Bible and if Stephen Baldwin was Voted out she even asked BB if it was posssible to have the Bible just to read as Stphen did i really felt for her.

Archived