Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so we are seeing signs that people aren’t particularly fond of each other. Heidi obviously thinks that Stephen’s an idiot the way she was speaking about him to Vinnie and Dane in the bedroom. I wouldn’t go that far but he does come across as slightly patronising the way he talks to people sometimes. It’s almost as if he feels because he used to take drugs, is a reformed Christian and knows the bible he is more clued up on life that most. I don’t think it’s intentional though.

Then there was the stuff with the task Jonas was assigned to put salt in someone’s bed. It was big of him to come out and say it but two things. Firstly Sisqo’s ultra paranoid now because he would have done the same thing as Jonas and seemed surprised other people in the house would have opted to do the challenge. He now doesn’t trust people’s motives. Secondly Lady Sovereign must be thinking Jonas doesn’t like her because he chose her to take the punishment with him.

I think there’s a new housemate coming in tonight so that should be interesting.

I've been watching on and off. I'll watch the highlights if its on... But I'm not that fussed this year to be frank. We all know that (Normal) Big Brother is better than Celebrity Big Brother.

I like Vinnie purely because he's the most recognisable and I liked the films he was in, he seems like an alright person. I think Heidi is awful... how can someone like her even get a place on the show!!!! :blink: She's an ex call girl to the stars that promotes prostitution!!!! She's is basically pimp-ette.... she just lounges around looking like death! -_-

I like Sisqo he seems genuine and sang along to his entry "Thong, thong, thong, thong!" :lol:

Ehhh, not too bothered who wins... Sisqo or Vinnie!

Watching Live, Kat and Basshunter in bed together. That didn't take long.

Oh yeah your my BB spy

We we're investigating the situation weren't we Saoirse

Only we would be sad enough to watch it live and msn about it Kevin! :lol:

:lol: Oh yeah that would be us haha :lol:

Sisqo looking in the box and checking around it to find Sov was hilarious. :lol:

I really like this years CBB. I don't really hate anyone this year. I like most of the people, with some people who I dislike sometimes.

- Stephan is kinda annoying sometimes but then hilarious other times.

- Heidi seems rather rude. When she first went in, she didn't greet everyone with great respect. And when Ivana went in last night, she just seemed to come across as arrogant. She put her hand out and just stayed in the same position. Maybe Donald is a name in her Black Book. :P

- I love Kat & Basshunter together. And tonight, they kissed!! Awwwwwww. Nothing like a bit of Celeb lovin'...even if she does have a boyfriend =/

Ok it started off quite uneventful but has improved a lot since I stopped watching it funnily enough. It’s been quite funny seeing Sov act all rebellious since she was announced as being up for eviction. I’m really not happy that two people are going on Friday. I don’t have anything against Kat personally but I feel she is the least entertaining of the three so she definitely needs to go. I don’t want Sov to go but feel personally Heidi needs to stay. She does like to b*tch about people but I’m just finding her so funny. And I love her brutal honesty and she’s only going to get worse and hopefully cause an argument or two. I don’t watch the live feed, only the highlights so I don’t see her sleeping all day like the housemates have claimed during their nominations. She may come across as quite bitter and unpleasant at times but just calls it like she sees it.

Archived