Moderator Preview

Guest TachelHolden

Trust me , you dont want to know what it is! its the worst punishment ever.

Not really - you are still allowed to post, but posts which break the rules just don't get to be seen by the rest of the members. In an ideal world people would be able to post quite normally without breaking any rules, but some people don't seem able to break the habit, and thus we screen their posts first to minimise problems on the board.

It could be worse, we could temporarily suspend or permanantly suspend people, but it's only something we use as a final resort.

I'm going to close this thread, as it's not really very productive - we try to keep all of our punishments and suchlike off the main part of the board and so we really don't want this turning into lots of people declaring they are on Moderator Preview as that in itself could cause frictions.

If you have any further queries about this, please feel free to PM myself on another moderator.

Archived