Reading Between the Lines (by Jen) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Nice start.You did a good job of building up Charlotte's character while keeping me wondering if that was Geoff or Aden who was giving her goosebumps.Although given the intro, I suspect she may be on a hiding to nothing...Looking forward to finding out more about why Geoff's there.

I really loved this story. It was different to what I was expecting, and I loved how you incorporated your original character.

Also, if you ever want to continue with this story, or write a prequel/sequel, you can, concentrating on how things actually ended in Summer Bay, because a couple of the lines towards the end made me wonder what actually happened in Summer Bay.

Thank you for sharing this with us :D

That was brilliant! Have to say I agree with Georgia about a potential pre-sequel to explain what happened back in Summer Bay to make Aden and Geoff leave.

Or even a sequel with Charlotte - I want to know what happened to her and whether if Aden and Geoff got her a boyfriend! LOL!

:)

Brilliant, once again! I loved it.

Ha-hah!Yes, I had a feeling Geoff had a significant other.He and Aden seemed a bit eager given that they were in a car park...Glad that Charlotte didn't mind too much and accepted them as her gay best friends.Like others have said, seems to be quite a story behind them leaving the Bay...

Thank you so much for the feedback Georgia, Scotcaz22, tessalove and Red Ranger 1. I really appreciate them all.

Also, if you ever want to continue with this story, or write a prequel/sequel, you can, concentrating on how things actually ended in Summer Bay, because a couple of the lines towards the end made me wonder what actually happened in Summer Bay.

I tried to write that bit slightly ambiguously because I do have an idea for a sort of prequel about how things came out.

That was brilliant! Have to say I agree with Georgia about a potential pre-sequel to explain what happened back in Summer Bay to make Aden and Geoff leave.

Or even a sequel with Charlotte - I want to know what happened to her and whether if Aden and Geoff got her a boyfriend! LOL!

Same as my reply to Georgia, ideas are in progress. The problem is I tend to get distracted when I write fics and I'm one of those people who won't post them until they are finished. So if that means some sit on my computer for over a year, then so it shall be! At the moment I have like 3 half-written fanfics of all kinds, plus about 5 ideas for one/two-shots, so I don't know what will get done. The feedback is all awesome though :).

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Reading Between the Lines (by Jen) - comments