Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

People in America may not even know or care about it by the time he goes over there, and he'll be able to get work based on his talent, not his reputation... Let's hope.

Its not about whether people in America will care , its about him jeopardising the chance to even get into America. America are very strict about letting people into the country and someone with a drug possesion charge will find it very hard to get into the country.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still love Aden, and always will, but as a H&A fan I'm extremely disappointed with Todd, and have lost all respect for him. If he wasn't already leaving I would suggest they sack him, as they should have sacked Jodi Gordon too. I have absolutely no time for people who get involved with drugs. The drugs industry destroys people's lives, and funds other crimes like human trafficking and child prostitution. Anyone who buys drugs is funding that kind of criminal activity. Todd is an idiot, good riddance.

I don't have a personal problem with drugs etc, you just have to accept the consequences if you get caught. Other than that I don't really care. What people do in their own time is no concern of me

This. I have no issues at all with people taking drugs if they wish, but really it's beyond stupid for someone looking to kick off a Hollywood career. Hope he'll just hold his hands up and say it was a dumb thing to do, rather than making excuses.

yeah if he's charged with this drug thing they wont allow him in... which is why nothing makes sense, he seemed so focused on getting to LA why would he do this like the month before he goes? stupid.

But thats the thing, some people just think they can get away with anything. Like why quite a lot of hot people think they can have any person they want and cheat on them etc. Or if you are hot and famous be above the law.

I still love Aden, and always will, but as a H&A fan I'm extremely disappointed with Todd, and have lost all respect for him. If he wasn't already leaving I would suggest they sack him, as they should have sacked Jodi Gordon too. I have absolutely no time for people who get involved with drugs. The drugs industry destroys people's lives, and funds other crimes like human trafficking and child prostitution. Anyone who buys drugs is funding that kind of criminal activity. Todd is an idiot, good riddance.

So after portraying drug storylines in which the characters are painted somewhat sympathetically and teaching audiences about addictions and redemption they should shoot that idea to **** and sack people when it happens in reality? That would be hypocrisy at it's finest.

I was quite surprised when I heard it was Todd who got caught. I thought maybe it was Jodi Gordon after the drama she has had this year. I'm not saying doing drugs is ok because I do think it is, but Todd is only 24. He is still young and maybe he was just experimenting. However if he is hooked on cocaine then I don't really know what to say... However I think Channel 7 would be glad that Todd has recently left Home & Away because it gives a negative light on the show - especially because it's a Family show and drug use is prohibited. Does anyone remember Dieter Brummer being caught with drugs many years ago? It was in the news for such a long time.

So after portraying drug storylines in which the characters are painted somewhat sympathetically and teaching audiences about addictions and redemption they should shoot that idea to **** and sack people when it happens in reality? That would be hypocrisy at it's finest.

If you are referring to the Belle drug storyline then I hve to disagree. Belle's addiction is totally different to whats happening with Todd. Belle got addicted after being on pain medication for her back but got too accustomed to the painkillers. Todd's drug use is all bout recklessness and just something he does socially.

Archived