Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

I, for one, am shocked. For some reason, I thought he was different but if he wants to risk his whole career then I was obviously wrong. I hope that he gets some sort of punishment for this.

Am I right in thinking that if he gets some sort of conviction then it could mean he can't get into America?

Why? Frankly, if I had to guess which Home and away star would be most likely to get busted with drugs, he would have been my second choice. I won't say who my first is (no, it's not Jodi).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was probably Jess' stash

Yeah, I'd go with that.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the sub-thirty cast were taking the stuff - it would explain how the female cast members maintain their near skeletal frames...

I guess we can rule out Christie Hayes then. :wink: Just kidding, Christie's beautiful.

Guys Dan clearly stated not to bash or accuse the other members and to stay on topic... and I think its rude of anyone to say that about a person just because they are skinny...!

For anyone who didn't read Dan F's post or chose to ignore it.... Read Below

It was probably Jess' stash

Yeah, I'd go with that.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the sub-thirty cast were taking the stuff - it would explain how the female cast members maintain their near skeletal frames...

Can we please not have any more potentially libellous comments and just discuss the facts that have been presented. :wink:

there is only so many times people can ignore that before this thread will be closed!

Archived