Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he was probably trying to celebrate his final filming on haa. yeh it was stupid, but by all accounts i've heard he's usually a pretty good boy.

not that i'm condoning it, but we don't know if he used the drug. he was probably one of a lot of people that were caught with it, and the only reason he made it into the news is because he is a star.

we all do stupid things. i know i certainly did a lot of dumb stuff i could have been arrested for.

actually i'm more suprised it was todd and not lincoln... seems more his style to me.

It was probably Jess' stash

Yeah, I'd go with that.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the sub-thirty cast were taking the stuff - it would explain how the female cast members maintain their near skeletal frames...

Can we please not have any more potentially libellous comments and just discuss the facts that have been presented. :wink:

It was probably Jess' stash

Yeah, I'd go with that.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the sub-thirty cast were taking the stuff - it would explain how the female cast members maintain their near skeletal frames...

In fairness, considering that we don't know that Jess was even at the party it seems a bit unfair to throw her name into the mix. :unsure: Apart from that, Todd was the one actually caught regardless of what anyone else may or may not have been doing :wink:

I feel disapointed. Disapointed that he was caught with drugs and stupid enough to get involved with cocaine (if it was for him anyway) and disapointed that it could affect his career in America because i'm going to miss watching him on screen otherwise.

this is just me speculating but looking at Jess body I wouldn't be surprised.. Anyway it was at a Home & Away Xmas party! They obviously though the cops weren't going to raid the event since its full of celebrities :rolleyes: He was just unlucky to be caught with it from all the other stories I've heard about TV talent but is always a "guess who don't sue" article.

I don't think it's constructive to start accusing the people he was with, but on the off-chance that the drugs did belong to someone else, then I hope Todd is re-evaluating that "friendship." If my friends ever got me in trouble with the cops because of something they did... I think that would be it. I love them, but I think that's the epitome of selfishness, expecting someone else to take a heavy fall for you over something so unnecessary. It is something I get paranoid about sometimes when I'm out with people who I know are "partying"... If that's what happened to Todd, then I apologise for reacting so harshly. But I still think he's an idiot for going along with it. Friendship doesn't mean that much when you're the one who ends up with a criminal record.

Archived