Home And Away star caught in drug bust

Guest mbi615

This was copied from the earlier article with Ada and Todd about Jodi and being like a family

Nicodemou and Lasance fire up when the subject of illegal drugs is mentioned.

Allegations were made this year that drug and alcohol abuse on Home and Away was part of the soap's culture.

Nicodemou says the claims are nonsense. Lasance is equally adamant. "You work so hard to build the show up and get respect up and it (the drug allegations) feels like it pulls you back," he says.

"The people who know and respect us know it's not true."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...o-1225796466572

Maybe the allegations were right, and who can trust what Todd says when he says this and then something like what has just happened occurs.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angry: Oh Todd. Great I really don't want to look at Aden and see Todd someone who is doing drugs, wow great role model. Lost some respect for him that's for sure! Totally disappointed and disguted. I am glad he didn't get away with it. :angry2:

I only hope Jess is a better role model. You have faith in these people and are supporters of them, but then they aren't very positive role models. Oh well....what can you do....

I, for one, am shocked. For some reason, I thought he was different but if he wants to risk his whole career then I was obviously wrong. I hope that he gets some sort of punishment for this.

Am I right in thinking that if he gets some sort of conviction then it could mean he can't get into America?

Really disapppointed to read this. What a completele idiot. :rolleyes:

It annoys me that people in the public eye and who know they have a huge fan base think it's acceptable to get involved in that type of behaviour. So many people look up to him and he has to take responsibility for that. If he really felt he had to do cocaine at least he could have done it somewhere where there was no chance of being caught.

Channel 7 are definitely distancing themselves from him and this. On the 6 o'clock news they put emphasis on him being a 'former' H&A star - as he finished his filming commitments on the Friday.

I'm not suprised in the slightest. Many 20 somethings who go out in Sydney knows that quite a few of the younger cast party hard. I'm actually suprised that only two have been caught and just this year. I'm glad they've been outted though as so many have them as the fresh faced innocent boys & girls next door when they're far from that. They're young, they get paid a heap and get invited to all the awesome parties - their environment is condusive to such things, but maybe, hopefully, this will be a wake-up call? Though like Emmasi, I'm kind of pissed at him. He was so close, now he's set to be in court on the 18th Jan yet I'm pretty sure I read that he was set to leave Australia on the 15th Jan for LA - not anymore. You've got to be a moron to be toting around drugs in Kings Cross when the police have heavily publicised a weekend crack-down (and Kings Cross is usually where they start). Hopefully he'll get punished but it won't majorly affect his chances in the U.S. As he could have been, and still might be, huge.

''Failure is not an option''.Sorry Todd but if you're stupid enough to get caught with an illegal drug it is.Am i right in thinking that even a good behaviour bond means he won't be allowed to leave the country?

Considering it's his first offence i think it's likely he'll just get a warning though i guess it depends on how much he was caught with.

I'm dissappointed.I thought he had more brains but now he just sounds like a hypocrite.He was actually caught with it so there is no excuse.

Archived