Jessica Tovey's new role

Guest **Julie**

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dnp52td: it's Hunter, Beth Hunter :ph34r:

Hunter/Sutherland/Holden.. I couldn't remember! lol I can't even remember who her kids were in the show? <_<

:mellow:!

Mattie, Henry, Kit, Scott and ROBBIE!!!! :o

lol, don't mind me. I just hate the Sutherlands and love the Hunters, especially Robbie (duh!) :P Beth officially told someone (Alf maybe?) to call her Beth Hunter after Rhys cheated on her and left town, and then came back for closure or whatever. I hated Rhys the most. Well, it was a close call between him and Dani... I... I'll be quiet now...

I just found this short film Jess made back in 2007....

its called Smiles For Me

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3679126297/

It’s Saturday night in a beach side suburb. Michelle and Simone navigate another night of parties, boredom and surf culture. When morning comes everything that is different is still the same. With music from the indie pop band Les Savy Fav and Australian Dub Reggae band The Ressurectors, Smile For Me is a poetic short film that captures what it's like to be a girl amidst the dark side of Australian surf culture.

I just found this short film Jess made back in 2007....

its called Smiles For Me

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3679126297/

It’s Saturday night in a beach side suburb. Michelle and Simone navigate another night of parties, boredom and surf culture. When morning comes everything that is different is still the same. With music from the indie pop band Les Savy Fav and Australian Dub Reggae band The Ressurectors, Smile For Me is a poetic short film that captures what it's like to be a girl amidst the dark side of Australian surf culture.

Yeah I've watched that - that is one weird little trippy film there. I like the part when they are in the park and she's spinning around on the swings.

Archived