Jessica Tovey's new role

Guest **Julie**

Way too many explicit sex scenes... but that's Channel 9 for you, lol.

Yeah, I tried to watch it and got turned off by the unattractive sex so I didn't see Jess :(. I hate watching Channel Nine anyway. It's so try-hard and tacky. Except for Cold Case and Survivor... whenever they decide to show Survivor :rolleyes:

dnp52td: it's Hunter, Beth Hunter :ph34r:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too many explicit sex scenes... but that's Channel 9 for you, lol.

Yeah, I tried to watch it and got turned off by the unattractive sex so I didn't see Jess :(. I hate watching Channel Nine anyway. It's so try-hard and tacky. Except for Cold Case and Survivor... whenever they decide to show Survivor :rolleyes:

dnp52td: it's Hunter, Beth Hunter :ph34r:

Hunter/Sutherland/Holden.. I couldn't remember! lol I can't even remember who her kids were in the show? <_<

It might take me a couple of days... but I will upload it... :D

That's ok. Whenever you have the time. Give us a yell when you do.

I will do :)

now.... omg I loved that.... Jess did such a wonderful job in that mini movie... and it was good to see the actress who played Beth.... wow.... I am so pleased.... its getting burned to dvd haha!

I really wish Jess had more dialouge but it was good that the daughter (Jess) was in quite a few scenes. Her hair as dead straight brown was realy beautfiul, so jealous!

It was funny when the mother threw something at the daughter as she thought it was going to hit the husband. The husband was pathetic. I was just waiting for the daughter to snap at the husband and give Jess a chance to deliver some good lines, but no it didn't really happen.

Meh, the sex scenes were fine. It's a natural thing (sex, that is).

The little blonde hair girl is who I really felt sorry for.

Overall, it was a fairly good story. Now bring on UnderBelly, I can't wait :)

Now bring on UnderBelly, I can't wait :)

Yeah I think Underbelly is going to be awesome. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's good to see Tovey and Furze getting more adult roles. That is a step in the right direction for their careers. I actually think when she is ready Jessica is going to have a legitimate chance to do something special in the States. She certainly has the talent, the only question now is will she be given the opportunity to highlight it?

Archived