If You Don't Wanna Love Me (by charmed60) - comments

KirstyEkua

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww OMG it was soooo good!!!! I really though she was asking him to come back , to look after her and be a family again. He was so happy :( Im so glad Tony was there for her , dont know what would have happened if he hadnt have been staying next door and came right away. Love how he was the first person she called :wub: because shes still in love with him aww.

Laura that was incrediby sad :( I had a lump in my throat at the end.

I understand why Rachel would want to prepare her own funeral. Sometimes i think we need to let people talk about their deepest fears, however much it hurts us to hear them. Maybe it's her way of coping with the pain. It must be horrific for her to know there's a chance she might not see her baby grow up and that if she dies now then Harry won't remember her :(

I'm finally starting to feel real sympathy for Tony :lol::P It must have been awful for him to find Rachel planning her own funeral and i guess maybe it hit him then that there is a real chance she won't survive this. I loved his reaction and thought it was really realistic of anyone of that situation. I'm happy he's moving back in. Gina's right, it is a positive step and hopefully once he's home things might just fall back into place again.

Again, loved the little mentions of Harry and the time he spent with Tony. They're starting to sound like a little family again and that's a good thing. Maybe seeing them together will help Rachel see how much Tony regrets what he's done and that he does still love her.

The last paragraph with Harry saying Mummy was so beautiful, especially this little bit:

Rachel breathed deeply and wiped the tears from her face as she watched her son’s every move. He’d never sat this still before; he’d always been a fidget. But it was like he knew that right now she just needed him there with her.

OH wow, that was brilliant!

TACHEL! :wub: Ah, that was beautiful. Haha, I had to laugh at the start. I loved this:

“You asked me to sleep with you last night?”

“Sleep with me!”

“Well not like that Rach” Tony laughed as Rachel felt her cheeks flush red. She had no idea why she was acting like this all of a sudden.

Haha, funny. :D

And they kissed. :wub:

Kate! :o I don't want her to die, I just don't want her interfering anymore. Ah, he better come back to Rachel!

I wonder who's at the door... Hmm. I loved that, it was amazing! I can't wait for the next one. :) x

PS; thankyou so much for the dedication! :)

Edited by Anaya