Latest H&A star heads to Hollywood

Guest Anaya

lol "Failure is not an option" - so dramatic :P. Good luck to him. He's got the looks and the talent, I just hope he gets the opportunities. He sounds like he's determined to make them for himself, so yay! :D

Perhaps Chris can help him into a movie maybe? They could play sexy Aussie brothers :ph34r:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the OS:

We can also reveal that Todd will be making the journey with two of his best friends, Mark Furze and Jessica Tovey! Whilst it's sad that so much talent is leaving our shores, we wish them well and you can guarantee they will have an amazing time together.

So it seems he's not going alone, Mark Furze & Jess T are going with him too. That'll be great for them to do together. Good luck to all of them. :D You can see the full OS article, link to the Todd's tour of SB & even post a question for them to ask Todd for his final OS interview here.

It was mentioned on here in August that Todd was finishing filming at the end of the year but it's now January he finishes.

Your point being?

TV isn't an exact science, all those months ago when it was confirmed to us that he was leaving, it was stated that it would be around the end of the year. I can't imagine the final filming schedules would have been confirmed at that time. Given that they have a short break from filming over Christmas, its only been put back a couple of weeks at the most.

It was mentioned on here in August that Todd was finishing filming at the end of the year but it's now January he finishes.

Your point being?

TV isn't an exact science, all those months ago when it was confirmed to us that he was leaving, it was stated that it would be around the end of the year. I can't imagine the final filming schedules would have been confirmed at that time. Given that they have a short break from filming over Christmas, its only been put back a couple of weeks at the most.

She just thinks its some conspiracy involving Belle returning!

Anyway I wish Todd the best of luck in the future and I know he will go far :)

Archived