Art of Love

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't commented on this fic in a while, sorry about that. :blush:

Anyways, I'm liking where this story is going. The whole Belle saga reminds me of the Twilight series, but I'm secretly hoping she'll get with her best mate. :D

Good to hear that Charlie's okay. :)

wow... I've finally caught up... :)

It's hard, because I dont actually know when you've updated! but finally I managed to get through all the chapters...

So... Charlie has whooping cough... and Nicole and Aden have glandular fever... so who else was Nicole with to get it off? because she gave it to Aden so who gave it to her? hahaha.....

And Charlie telling Angelo she is going to kill him was funny... but glad she finally agreed to go and see the doctor!

Loved it, upsate soon :lol::D

Written from the author's perspective.....

Belle wakes to hear Aden moaning in pain next to her. "Are you alright" she asks him, but it's obvious that he's unwell, extremely unwell. "You look....awful". Aden moans again, this time slightly louder. "Shhh....they'll hear you, you moron" Belle whispers.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to moan so loudly", Aden didn't realise the volume was an issue.

Belle decided to change the mood, by adding a joke to the conversation, "Do you want them to hear you and think we're having sex?? What do you think they'll do then?"

"Yeah it's certainly a much better way to trouble than just sneaking in...."

"We wouldn't want the whole town to think we're sleeping together would we?" Hearing Belle say these words sparked fear inside Aden, as he rose from the bed in a hurry. "What's going on?" Belle asked, still lying on the bed, watching a panicked Aden sliding his t-shirt on and slipping his shoes on. "I shouldn't be here; Irene could come in at any minute Belle. I don't want to get you in trouble and besides I'm sick. I don't want you to get sick too"

"But Glandular Fever is only spread through saliva. I won't get sick, just stay. Don't take what I said seriously, it was just a joke. I'm sure if people found out about this little sleepover they'd know it was nothing more than that. Just a meaningless sleepover Aden"

"I have to go" Aden said, packing his things up. "If that makes you uncomfortable say so, because I really don't want that"

"Belle, trust me. It has nothing to do with what the town will think. I have to go" Aden was all ready, but as Aden was about to leave, Belle blocked Aden from existing via the window. "So what I said has nothing to do with the reason you're leaving?"

"No Belle, it doesn't! I'm sick and I need to go because I don't want you getting sick" Aden reinforced his concerns for Belle, but what he was saying didn't across as so much the truth. Belle felt suspicious, something wasn't right. "Aden, I know you're hiding something. Just tell me the real reason you're leaving" Belle had her arms crossed waiting for an answer, on most occasions Belle would be able to get it out of him, but today was different. Aden moved Belle out of the way and left. Of course Belle wasn't physically hurt in any way by Aden's force, although Belle was left feeling powerless.

"G'day love....I haven't seen you in a while" Irene bumped into Roman; Roman had taken time off work to look after Nicole. She wasn't doing so well. Day by Day, she would get slightly stronger, but she was still particularly ill. "Hi Irene" Roman said courteously, he had left the house to buy lunch and go back home quickly. Roman didn't feel like saying and chatting. He wanted to be by Nicole's side. "How's Nicole doing" Irene felt like it was an appropriate question to ask. "Yeah she's getting there"

"Love, I don't mean to intrude....but I hear a rumour that young Aden isn't living with you anymore"

"That's right" Roman exclaimed unapologetic. "It's a smart move considering if you let him stay he'll undoubtedly feel your daughter up" Irene was shocked, "How do you mean love...."

"Well, when I first took Aden in I specifically said – keep your hands off my daughter and well now he thinks it's acceptable to go behind my back and take advantage of my daughter. It's completely unacceptable and against my house rules. So yes I threw him out" Roman said powerfully. "Oh, I see. But love didn't Aden contracted Glandular Fever from Nicole?"

"He did" Roman answered heartlessly. "And you don't think your grudge against Aden is clouding your judgement on this matter"

"What matter is that Irene?" Roman asked dumbly, knowing exactly what she was referring too. "Do you think its okay for a sick person to be homeless?"

"Irene, day in and day out young people are living on the streets. They get sick and no one feels sorry for them or thinks it's unjust; they just leave them there to rot. No action is taken to give them shelter despite their sickness"

"But do they deserve to be homeless Roman?" Irene couldn't understand the flame that had ignited inside of Roman, it had burning an unfamiliar colour, a colour which no one had seemed to have seen before.

"Aden, yes. The others no. I'm sorry but I need to go now. Take care"

"Alrighty, bye darl"

:

"You're pathetic.....You're spineless.....a no good rotten grandson......can't you do anything right? I'm big, you're small, I'm right, and you're wrong" Voices rang in Aden's ears as he stared up to the sky. "There was only one last place to go.....it was his last resort......."

Aden stared at the door, taking deep breaths praying it would ease his anxieties. "I can do this.....I can't do this" Aden let out another deep breath. He placed his hand on the door knob. "Just forget everything; this is your real home. It's where you belong....." Aden tried telling himself. But no matter how hard he tried to convince himself it was the truth, he knew it was nothing but deception. Aden turned the knob, expecting his dad to greet him as soon as he walked inside the door. But he was quiet. Aden closed the door behind him, he was inside. Home at last. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT??? YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU!!!" His own voice screamed inside his head, memories flooding back. "Aden? Aden is that you" Larry was on the floor, in a corner, holding a bottle of rum, it only had a drip left inside it. "Dad....." Aden looked at his father, one look of him reminder him of the father who failed him. "You come back" Larry was drunk, but delighted. "Y-Yeah dad....I came back, but only for a little while"

"Son, that's wonderful. You wouldn't believe how quiet it's been without you here. I'm surprised it's taken you this long to come back"

"It's nothing permanent dad, the reason I'm back is...." Larry was listening very carefully, he was very happy to have his son back.

"I'm back because...." Larry listened. "I'm ......I'm......" Aden tried to tell his father, but just as Aden was about to finish his sentence Larry fell unconsciousness, snoring heavily. "Sick" He whispered. "I knew you wouldn't care.....you've never cared" Aden carried his bags back to his old room. He opened the door even slowly than the front door. As he opened it, a gust of memories hit him hard, Aden rushed to his bed, collapsing on it. "Why.....why.....why....." Aden sobbed; his tears soaked his pillow case.

"Hey Belle" Geoff greeted his foster sister. "Hi" Belle said briefly distracted by Aden, no surprises there. All she ever thinks about is Aden these days. "What's up Geoff"

"I was just wondering if you're going to come to the dance next week" Geoff asked, he seemed excited. "What dance" Belle yawned. "The one Colleen is organising, she's raving about it"

"No kidding..." Belle seemed uninterested. "So do you think you'll go"

"Probably not. No one to take" Belle responded not even thinking about her reply. "Ah, Belle didn't you just hook up with some guy – Jake wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry, mind blank. I guess I might come, why"

"Oh no reason, just asking. I was thinking of asking Nicole, but she's still sick so. Why don't you sound so sure about the dance?"

"Well.....I don't think dancing will be Jacob's thing to be honest and if I don't have a partner to go with, what's the point"

"There's always me. I can take you" Geoff blushed. "Um, Geoff that's really sweet of you. But I'm not going to take you and I won't accept your offer"

"Why....that's a pretty harsh way to let down a guy who's interested in you"

"You're interested in me?" Belle raised her eye brow. "I did have a crush on you a while back, I still think you're alright and like you said no one wants to go alone. So I'm asking you, will you be my date?"

"No" Belle replied. "Ouch that hurts....you really know how to break a guy's heart......that's deep, real deep" Geoff said, he didn't say it as if it did upset him but he did say it in a way that expressed his disappointment in Belle's answer. He knew Belle would never fall for someone like him.

"Sorry"

"Nah....It's cool......I'll see you around"

"Babe, how you feeling" Angelo went to check of Charlie who was suppose to be sleeping; however she was watching a movie in bed. "Good, I feel fine now. I don't feel tired. I just have a really bad cough. Every hour or so I'll have a moment where I can't stop coughing, but it passes"

"Good, glad to hear it babe. Look I know you're still unwell. But do you think you'd be up for a dance next week?'

"What do you mean dance"

"Colleen has organised a fund raiser for Diabetes Australia, she's holding a dance – all is welcome"

"Great....." Charlie sighed. "I thought you would be into it"

"The thought of a dance sounds exhausting. But okay, I'll go with you"

"Perfect. Now get some rest" Angelo grabbed the remote and switched the movie off. "Hey I was watching that"

"You need to sleep"

"And you need to stop telling me what to do" Charlie hissed. "Or what, what are you going to do"

"You'll be punished that's for sure" Charlie threatened followed by a cough. "I'd like to see you try"

"Okay....." Charlie got up and threw Angelo on the bed. "Ooo....I love it when you do that"

Charlie and Angelo giggled. "Hold still, it's time for your punishment!!!"

Sneak Peek

Who will Belle go to the dance with?

What is bothering Aden?

Will does

Who does Belle really want to be with and who will she choose?

Comments = love :wub:

Archived