Art of Love

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Thanks for all the support. Warning: Contains sexual themes. Characters perspectives.... Key: Purple (Nicole), Blue(Aden), Grey(Belle)

He’s gone; he left in search for Belle. Aden left me here to practically die, doesn’t he even realise that I am close to dying here. I have a fever, my throat is swollen and sore, I feel exhausted. Does anyone even care about Nicole Franklin, well apparently not! No one does – not even Aden, who should be making an effort to woo me not that Belle. Belle doesn’t even like Aden...well at least I don’t think she does.

I hid in the corner, so Belle and that creep can’t see me. They laugh together, her eyes focused on him. The way she looks at him, is the way I want her to look at me. What if I want to be more than her friend? Should I jeopardise that? I never want to loose what I have with Belle, she’s too important to me. But I am in love with her and I can’t seem to fight this strong, growing attraction to her.

Jacob is hot! He’s sweet, gentle and kind. He is everything I look for in a man, I think I like him and I know he’s very much into me but.... a part of me asks myself is it possible to be in love with two people at once? Should I even bother to risk losing Aden as a friend? I watch Jacob, he is smiling at me telling me about the day is went cliff diving with his mates. I sigh, I feel guilty for thinking about another man in his presence. I flick my hair back, and quickly glance around the room. I look back at Jacob and smile, he keeps talking. But as I analyse what objects I had just scanned with my eyes, I realise a familiar face in edged, hiding away in a corner. Aden! I look back subtly; I don’t want to draw Jacob’s attention to what I was really thinking about. My eyes lock on Aden, he looks back at me, but with the most unusual expression. It’s like he is a cross between sadness, loneliness and if he has been let down in some way. My heart breaks, never have I seen Aden look at me like this and if there was something wrong I would want to mend what ever was bothering him. I never want him to be in pain. But as he looked at me, it occurred to me that I was in fact the cause of his pain. Aden looked down for a moment and then walked away keeping his eyes to the ground. I want to leave, run after him and see what the problem was. But I stay, I stay with Jacob.

I hear the door slammed, Aden literally runs upstairs. “Aden” I call to him. I get up; I drag myself upstairs despite being completely exhausted. I don’t bother to knock on his bedroom door, knowing quite well that Aden may yell at me for doing so. “Aden?” I say again. “Go away” He whispers, with his head lying against his pillow. “What’s wrong” I sit on the bed. Then I remember Belle’s date with Jacob, “Oh....you saw them together, didn’t you. Look I don’t know why you even bother with Belle. It’s obvious she doesn’t feel the same way. You shouldn’t be with Belle anyway; you should be with someone else”

“Yeah like who....” Aden mumbles in his pillow. “Like me” This response catches his attention and he rolls over to look at me, “What...you”

“Belle is no where even close to being good enough for you; you should be with someone like me. I’ll treat you right Aden. I’ve always cared about you”

“Ha, yeah right...” Aden snickers. “It’s true! We’d make a hot couple so why not?”

Who the hell does Nicole think she is? She thinks she is so irresistible. “Because it wouldn’t work” I tell her, Belle is still the girl I dream of. There was nothing unique or special about Nicole, Nicole was well...just Nicole. She was essentially a sister to me. But Belle even though she was my friend....I could see her being something much more. I know Belle and I had potential, it’s just Belle couldn’t quite see us like that right now. I was her friend; we had been through a lot together. But I wasn’t ready to lay everything on the line; I wasn’t ready to tell her that I was falling for her. “Well....we could at least try....see what happens, why not explore this chemistry we have between us?”

What the hell is she on? Chemistry between us, ha! She honestly believes that, her brain must be small. “You’re diluted you know that”

“You know that Belle is into Jacob now and she’ll probably be his girlfriend soon. You’ve lost your chance, she wants Jacob not you. He’ll hold her....kiss her....they’ll snuggle up to each other at night”

I was ready to slap her; even though I was against physically hurting a female I wanted to do it so badly, the images on him touching her was igniting a fire inside of me. I wanted to put my fist through a wall. “Then eventually, they’ll say I love you....and they’ll make love all day and night....” Nicole went on, I knew what she was doing; there was no way I would be with someone like her. Not a chance, Nicole was like a sister to me....I don’t feel that way about her...I don’t....I don’t.....It would be wrong to kiss her.

I can’t take this any longer. I am sick of waiting for Aden to make a move; despite being tired I moved into his personal space and pressed my lips against his. I kissed him several times, the kiss deepen his passion as we kiss more and more. There’s no way I’m releasing my lips from him. I get on top of him. “We can’t do this Nic, I won’t” He says pushing me, in attempt to get me off of him. “Fine...we won’t do it...but that doesn’t mean we can’t fool around”

“What do you mean?” He asks dumbly, before he can react I begin touching him down there. I take his hands and put them on my breasts, encouraging him to massage them. He does so. “Come on, you could at least look like you’re enjoying this”. Then something ticks over and Aden begins to kiss me again, my hands continue to play with it. Then Aden lets out a moan, I smile at him – this is a sign he’s enjoying it. This makes me ignore my tiredness and I get even more sexually excited. We touch each other, our clothes remain on, but the experience is break taking. Now it’s his turn.

After her offering, I can’t help but return the favour. Yet Belle is still on my mind. As I insert my fingers I feel a zap of guilty serge through my body. This angers me and the intensity of my movement increases. “Oh yeah.....” Nicole moans in pleasure, she is still on top of me. After I finish satisfying her, I finally push her off and leave my room to walk down the stairs and exit the house. How could I do such a stupid thing and why did it feel so right? I head to the beach to drown my sorrows carrying a bottle of rum. My knees fall to the sand and I sit on the sand, staring out to the beach, tears seeping out of my eyes.

What on earth has Aden gone now? Can boys ever make up there mind? I get up, only to have the room spin. “Dad...” I call panting. I go to place my hand against the wall but I miss it and feel my weightless and unbalanced body fall, I put my hands out to protect me then black out.

I apologise for the lack of Changelo, I promise I'm getting around to it! I this wasn't too confusing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your quick responses! :P Here's some Changelo!!!

Key: Angelo (blue) & Charlie (black)

“Charlie, are you sure I can’t get you anything to eat” I offer Charlie the remainders of the meal I have just cooked; she shakes her head and coughs. “I told you I’m not feeling very well...I’ll have something later”

“Charlie, you need to eat something” I pressure her slightly. “Angelo, I don’t feel hungry. I haven’t since the morning” Charlie tells me, I am shocked by this.

“Wait...so you’re saying you haven’t eaten since breakfast...Charlie” I stress the importance of my words.

Men, seriously don’t understand woman say do they. If we say we’re not hungry we mean it, if we say we’re tired and want to be left alone. We mean it! A-choo, I sneezed. God, my nose is runny. I take a tissue and blow, I blow as hard and as nosily as I can to emphasise to Angelo who is in the kitchen, that I am in fact sick. If I’m sick, I shouldn’t be forced feed. Oh man...I feel terrible, need sleep. Now! “Angelo, I’m going to bed”

“But you promised we’d do it tonight. We’ve been holding off for weeks now” I say cheekily, I am being half serious here, but Charlie takes it the wrong way..as to be expected. I’m not a mind-reader. “Babe..I’m sick.....do you honestly expect me to get it on with you while I’m in this state, look at me my nose is snotty and I keep sneezing, do you really want to have sex with something as disgusting as this?”

I smile at her dumbly; “Charlie, I love you....even when you look sick and disgusting” Charlie rolls her eyes at me and goes to the bedroom. “Night sweetheart” I call out to her.

It’s morning again; the sun hurts my eyes as I rise from my bed. Angelo is snoring his head off, despite it being 7 in the morning. I get up and head for a brush, I hate having messy hair. I look at myself in the mirror. Argh! I am pale as a ghost.

I awake to hear Charlie coughing deafeningly. “Charlie!” I say worriedly. She’s not in the bedroom. Then suddenly it’s silence, but then after a few more seconds of silence, Charlie begins another fit of coughing. I rush to find her. She’s in the kitchen, her face is turning red. “Baby, what’s wrong...what’s happening....” I touch the sides of her face. She can’t help but give her attention and focus to herself as she struggles to breathe. “I’ll call for help” I tell her, but she shakes her hand. “No....I’ll be fine” Charlie says still coughing. “Charlie, I have to do something. Look at you....you’re hardly breathing”

“I’m....okay!” Then Charlie pulls herself together and her face returns to a healthy looking colour. “Oh babe, don’t scare me like that”

“I told you I was sick” Charlie crosses her arms and pretends to be cross at me. But deep down I can see she wants to be mad at me, but can’t. She is exhausted. “Why don’t you go back to bed...I’ll sort out work.....I’m sure someone can cover you for the day”

“Angelo.....there’s something I have to tell you.....” Charlie begins.

I know I should have told him earlier, but I was scared and I didn’t want him to think I was weak. But he needed to know. I just didn’t want him to panic, but I hated lying to him so I had to tell him. “Angelo...I’m not getting any better”

“What do you mean” He asks listening carefully to my every word. “These symptoms...they’re getting worse”

“Then why didn’t you let you call for help” Angelo insists, he is having a panic attack now. “Baby...just calm down...its just bronchitis that’s all...”

“Are you sure....how do you know” Angelo is hesitant. “Well I have a really bad cough what else would it be....now will you quit worrying about me”

“I’m sorry, I’ll try”

“Anyway, you might want to call Roman to schedule an interview with him...about the robbery at the diner”

“Oh right...forgot about that” I sigh, how could he forget it was just yesterday. “I’ll call him now”

I dial Roman’s number...there’s no answer. So instead I decide to call Irene at the diner. “Pier Diner” Irene answers the phone. “Hi Irene...I was wondering if Roman was there...I need to speak with him”

“Oh I’m sorry love, he’s actually at the hospital”

“What?”

“Oh....poor Nicole, she passed out at home and they needed to take her to the emergency....I’m sure it’s nothing serious” Irene’s tone doesn’t sound too concerned. “Oh well, when you see Roman...will you let him know?”

“Sure thing...bye”

Archived