Art of Love

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Yes Jacob is based on the character from the Twilight Saga. Thanks for the feedback so far, I really do appreicate it. :wub:

Oh my god Aden, will you shut up. If you say the name Jacob one more time I will slap you” Nicole threatened Aden as she tried to paint her toenails in peace. “You should meet this guy, he’s so full of himself”

“You can talk, now shut up” Nicole cleared her throat. “What’s the matter with you?” Aden growled at Nicole.

“My throat is killing me and face is burning”, she cried. “Oh....I didn’t know you were feeling sick” Aden said feeling a little guilty for not picking up on it earlier. “That’s because you’ve spent the past half an hour complaining about Jacob!” Nicole bellowed. “Sorry”.

“Look my advice? Get over your silly crush because it’s highly probable Belle doesn’t feel the same way about you”

“Crush? Who said I have a crush on Belle” Aden acted as if he was startled by the question.

Nicole looked at him, “Are you calling me stupid...it’s obvious you like Belle”

“I don’t...you’re wrong”, Aden denied the obvious.

“Fine then, if you don’t like Belle then will you come to the school dance with me as my date?”

Aden paused he couldn’t back out now, “Ok....yeah sure. I’d love too”.

“Cool...arghhh my throat is killing me!!!” Nicole whinged again before leaving the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bella!” Jacob acknowledged Belle as he spotted her sitting alone in the diner. “Jacob...hi....It’s Belle, by the way” Belle flashed a small, sweet smile at him. “I know. I just like to call you that” Jacob informed Belle, risking that she would take it badly. “Fine, you call me what you will” Belle gave into his charm. “Hey I was wondering, I don’t do this a lot. But I’m fairly new in town and don’t know a lot of..”

“Girls?” Belle laughed. “People...that is what I was going to say, but now that you mention it. It does seem like it will be take a lot of effort to make some girl friends here”

“Why’s that” Belle kept smiling, staring at his beautifully carved face.

“Because all the girls are so bloody beautiful here, you included” Jacob smiled. “Thanks, but I think you’ll have no problem making friends with girls. Look at you” Jacob looked at himself, mainly at his chest with a confused look on his face. “You are an attractive male....do I need to spell it out for you” Belle laughed. “Oh no....and thanks.....so anyway, would it be possible to show me around the bay?”

“Umm sure why not”, there was no harm in showing him around the bay. “You know maybe you could even tell me a little bit about the bay’s history...over dinner” , the way he said it was almost as if he was interested in the bay’s history yet it was exceedingly obvious he wanted dinner with Belle. Belle thought about it for a moment, he was handsome and it was kind of sweet, Belle bit her lips nervously, “Okay....I’d love to tell you about the history of the bay”

“Really?” Jacob looked hopefully. “No not really..to be perfectly honest I don’t know much about the bay. You’ll have to either ask Colleen or Alf”

Jacob looked horrified, “Ew, no offense but having dinner with Alf or Colleen sounds like a painful experience....plus I’d die of shame if any of my mates saw me on a date with a senior”

“Don’t be mean” Belle swung her hand hitting his firm biceps light-heartedly, “I’m sorry, I do apologise” He grinned, there was a little part of him that did seem genuinely sorry, but the other part of him wasn’t.

“So.. meet me at the Surf Club say 7:30 tonight”

“Okay”. Jacob walked away and while no one was looking Belle did a little victory dance. “Oh yeah, ah ha, I’m going out with Jacob...I’m going out with Jacob...”

“Are you right?” Belle turned around, her face blushing. “Yeah..” Belle stopped and went back into a serious stand, crossing her arms. “What’s up with you....you seem happy”

“There’s this really hot guy and he asked me out to dinner”

“Shut up! When? Who?” Nicole was happy for Belle, even though they weren’t the best of friends. “Sorry, I have to go. I need to find something to wear”

“What time are you having dinner?” Nicole yelled out to Belle as she made her way to the exist quickly “7:30!” Belle shouted back. “But that’s six hours away!” Nicole shouted back to her again, but Belle was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Belle’s doing what tonight?” Aden interrogated Nicole. “7:30” Nicole said in an ecstatic voice. “Who with?” Aden insisted on knowing. “I don’t know she didn’t say, but she did say the guy was HOT”

“Where is she having the date?”

“How should I know?” Nicole got irritated by his questions.

Aden cut her off quickly, “What time?”

“Aden I already told you 7:30....geez....why do you need to know everything....oh I get it....you have a thing for Belle don’t you.....which is why you were going crazy over this Jacob guy.....oh my god....do you think that she is going out with Jacob tonight. That lucky girl, he is seriously hot”

“Well she better not be!!” Aden roared. Nicole burst out laughing, “Oh you’ve got it bad”

Sneak Peek

Belle and Jacob go on a date

Aden and Nicole take their relationship to the next level

Then.... Things turn badly for Nicole as her illness worsens

Archived