Love, Lies and Betrayal

Guest matticus01

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your amazing comments... sorry it took so long to update :)

CHapter 3 written by myself (Matticus01

Chapter Three

The day was passing slowly as she downed another glass of pink vodka. Being an actress she had learnt some things about drinking alcohol, and the best way to get drunk the easiest and quickest way was to put red skins in straight vodka, as it took the bite out of the alcohol, also causing you to get drunk so much faster.

She hadn’t even noticed that her best friend and accountant had turned up with her boyfriend in tow.

“You know, that wont help your situation,’ The blonde pointed out taking the glass out of Belle’s hand and quickly grabbing the bottle as Belle moaned a loud ‘hey, give it back’ before attempting to get to her feet, only to stumble and fall back in it.

“Sorry, cant, as your best friend it is my duty to do this kind of stuff,’ The blonde insisted as Belle mumbled something under her breath before looking up at her best friend.

“Nicole I just... get drunk now right!’ Belle stuttered as the blonde named Nicole shook her head sternly.

“Sorry Belle, cant...’

“Bitch...’ Belle muttered as Nicole laughed.

“I wonder where I got that from!’

Nicole looked over at the pool boy who she had warned off Belle earlier that morning before sitting the glass and bottle of vodka down behind her and sitting down next to Belle. “Who’s the new guy?’

“Aden... new pool guy,’ Belle mumbled as she could feel herself already starting to sober up. “Cute,’

“Well then, so do you want to know how rich you are after last weeks movie premier and your interview with David Letterman two nights ago?’ Nicole chirped as Belle moaned again.

“Nope,’

“Well after premier and interview you are now another 22 million dollars richer which brings your total up to 2.2 Billion. The way your going you wont need to do any more movies for years,’ Nicole grinned broadly as Belle shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s the only thing I’m good at,’ Belle spoke sadly as Nicole sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. “Geoff, go and pick Belle out a nice outfit, were going out!’

“But... I’m grounded... apparently... Lucy say’s...’

“Lucy is your agent, not your god damn mother, now go for a shower... were going out!’

• 4 weeks later...

hehe... soz.... I (Bec) kinda forgot about this hehe...

but here it is

Chapter 4 - Written by Matticus01 & Georgia

The music was pumping as she danced to the music. She was wasted, and she loved it. It was her escape from the world, her way of being her, and she didn't want it any other way. The song soon ended and she downed the rest of the vodka she was drinking before another song started playing. Hair flying in all directions as she moved her head around, arms up in the air as she felt someone behind her

She was tempted to tell them to take a hike, to leave her alone, and not touch her... after all she was valuable property, but when the unidentified male spoke, she changed her mind

She giggled as she spun around, instantly wrapping her arms around his neck and starting to dirty dance with him as he quickly put one hand around her lower back. She felt like she was baby who ended up being a pro with Johnny, falling in love with him, but baby had never been wasted, just in love.

"So what's a pretty lady like yourself doing here by herself", the man's voice practically oozed charisma. Belle felt like swooning, but settled for flirting with him.

"I'm not alone, I'm with you", she whispered seductively

He grinned back before pulling her hard up against him so she could feel his hardness. "Oh,' she whispered with a smile. "Big boy!'

Belle didnt think of herself as a slut... after all, she worked hard, and this is what she considered as a reward. "Do you know my name?" she questioned. Even when she was wasted, Belle had enough common sense not to take home someone who knew who she was... it could lead to messy tabloid articles

"All I know, is your here dancing by yourself, and your gorgeous... and I never leave a gorgeous girl to dance by herself,' he whispered back seductively as Belle let go a little giggle again. "Well then, lets dance,' she replied back as they resumed their dirty dancing once again, but never once failing to lean in for kisses every now and again.

Before long, the club was getting rowdier, as it's customers got drunker and drunker. Belle was sobering up a little bit, as she hadn't stopped for a drink in a couple of hours, and she had always been able to cope with alcohol extremely well. She squinted at the man in front of her, her eyes recognising his face, but her brain not able to understand who it was. When it finally clicked,....

she withdrew in shock and horror

"You stay the hell away from me,' she screamed before turning around and pushing her way through the crowd, trying to escape her nightmare, every now and again stumbling before she finally made it out of the night club as papparazi suddenly swarmed her, flashes blinding her as she tried to push her way through them, suddenly she tripped over her own footing, hitting the pavement as her dress flew

up, revealing her black undies

She swore with frustration, imagining the mornings headline, and the anger that Lucy was sure to shower on her. All of that was overpowered by the immense anger she felt when she recognized the face... she hated him, and swore that she'd never see him again, but she had just spent the whole evening pressed up against him, encouraging him... now she felt like she needed a shower

Pushign herself up, another flash blinded her as she told them rightly to "**** Off!' before pushing her way past them and toward an oncoming taxi, yelling for him to stop as she stepped onto the road. The screeching of tires made her put her foot down even more as it finally skidded to a halt inches away from her. Oh she was definitely going to cop it in the morning, but she didn't care right now

All she could think about was how close she had been to him, and how excited he had been to see her. The paparrazi were still following her, and if one more camera flashed into her eyes, she'd grab the nearest camera and smash it.

she ran over to the cab which had almost hit her and jumped in, slamming the door behind her and giving him Nicole's address as the paprazzi swarmed the car, screaming at him to hurry as he slammed his foot on the accelorator and took off, thankful no one was in front of his car.

She rested her head against the back of the seat, and kicked off her shoes, groaning as the headache sent pain throughout her small body. The cab driver looked around, probably to make sure she wasn't throwing up in the back seat, but quickly turned his eyes back to the road. However, Belle could see that he adjusted his mirror to look at her, and she frowned... he obviously knew who she was

half an hour later Belle found herself in Nicole's spare room, the cab driver had dropped her off, and she had given him an extra 100 dollars for his trouble, kicking off her clothes, she found a pair of her mini shorts and a tank before climbing into bed.

she pulled the covers up to her chin, desperately begging for sleep to take over her body, but she couldnt. all she could think about was him, and she quickly pushed back the covers and ran to the bathroom, before jumping into the shower

She scrubbed herself until her body was sore and red before breaking down into tears. She had left Nicole and Geoff at the club so as soon as they noticed she wasn't there they would come looking. Although she couldn't tell them why she left as no one knew about her secret, not even her agent Lucy.

It was all her father's fault... he had made this happen, he had shattered her heart beyond repair, and ruined any chance of a normal life. Belle only felt alive when she was acting, when she was allowed to escape into another character, become another person.

Finally she crawled back into Nicole's spare bed and cuddled the duvet tightly.... sleep finally taking over her body

Archived