Dying For You To Notice Me (Georgia) - comments

matticus01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read this entire fic, and wow! Simply, wow! It's just fantastic. And I mean, utterly, unbelieveably, fantastic. But also, so, so, sad.

I really feel for Belle. The way you write, I can actually somehow feel what she's going through.

That ending to the last chapter was too sad. I really though that she was making a progress, but I guess that last rejection was too much for her.

Cannot wait for more. I hope she'll be ok, and that she'll be able to get the help that she needs now.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You described everything so so well!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for you to update again, gosh Aden to the resuce :wub: Poor Belle, I could feel her emotion and I feel so sorry for her. I loved every word of that chapter, it was truly amazing!!!! The best chapter you've ever written. WOW I don't know how to describe in words how brilliant that chapter was.

Please, please, please update soon!!!

Tan (I think I remember you saying I could call you that... ?)

Yup, you certainly can call me that :)

That chapter was just wow! I loved how you kept it from Belle's POV, even though she couldn't react or communicate in any way to Aden. Fantastic. Her thoughts were just so sad. Esp when she was glad that she was going to die, and how she hopes for another life that would be more interesting. :(

I'm glad that Aden did help her, or least is trying to. Him crying was a great little addition. Is it because he's finally noticed her after being so rude, or because she was so hurt? :unsure: Either way, it's was good.

That last bit with Belle wishing that Aden would have just let her die was too sad. I hope they could perhaps start a friendship after this, but something tells me it's not going to be that easy esp with Nicole around.

Can't wait for more! Please update soon!