Which character do you relate most to?

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Who do you relate to?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of relate to Jessica Tovey's character, Belle Taylor/Jeffreys, as she was adopted, but ended up finding her birth mother, Amanda Vale/Baker afterwards :) Basically, I'm adopted too, but the difference with Belle & I, is that I get on very, very well with my adoptive parents, they're the best ever :D (also, I get on well with my biological family too) x

Annie - I relate to her because she had inner strength, but had difficulties dealing with the wider, social world because of her restricted upbringing. I feel her departure denied us a chance to see how she would overcome that and blossom at a realistic pace.

This of course applies to the 'real' Annie, not the wierdling that returned from Japan for 6 weeks, with a character development (and not an attractive one at that) of about 2 years crammed into 3 months.

Ruby!!

Because just like her I'm very opinionate, I'm prone to complaining about stuff I dislike or don't agree with, I love to try and sort out other peoples problems, I was spoiled growing up because I'm the youngest.

But on the positive side, like Ruby I'm very loyal to my family, I stand up for what I believe in and I care a lot for those i'm closest too.

• 2 months later...

Annie - I relate to her because she had inner strength, but had difficulties dealing with the wider, social world because of her restricted upbringing. I feel her departure denied us a chance to see how she would overcome that and blossom at a realistic pace.

This of course applies to the 'real' Annie, not the wierdling that returned from Japan for 6 weeks, with a character development (and not an attractive one at that) of about 2 years crammed into 3 months.

Totally agree it was so unrealistic, she was a completely different girl and I loved the old Annie shy with morals!

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie.

She seems cold hearted, (Like me) But once you get to know her, she's strong (Not just physically, but emotionally), loves her family, would do anything for them, finds herself torn between two people (IE with opinions/ reasoning).

But like Carina is with Belle, Charlie has been my favourite character since she first arrived in the bay, so I have seem a lot of myself in her. Plus the whole Bisexual thing was deffo me :)

I voted other because Mattie wasn't up there... but I also have parts of Belle...

Mattie because like her I suffered low self esteem leading toward an eating disorder, I also had a tragic accident which left me severely depressed... my style however is more like Belle, like Carina especially her shoes... but I also have Mattie's sort of Style.

I also chose parts of Belle because I have a tough exterior and I stand up for what I believe in and dont back down... but like Mattie I get quite hurt on the inside and have a lot of trust issues after something has happened :)

Archived