Which character do you relate most to?

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Who do you relate to?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Charlie. She's cold-hearted sometimes, like me. Also I like how she has no time for annoying idiots.

I don't think Charlie is cold-hearted, she is a tough chick that does not put up with any nonsense but is also very caring.

I said sometimes. She is cold. Loads of people complained that Charlie was too much of an ice-queen when she arrived. That has been toned down since then, but she isn't all warm and caring like Leah is. I like her that way.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie. She's cold-hearted sometimes, like me. Also I like how she has no time for annoying idiots.

I don't think Charlie is cold-hearted, she is a tough chick that does not put up with any nonsense but is also very caring.

I said sometimes. She is cold. Loads of people complained that Charlie was too much of an ice-queen when she arrived. That has been toned down since then, but she isn't all warm and caring like Leah is. I like her that way.

I think the word you are looking for is guarded

Torn between Miles and Geoff, Jai would probably have been a candidate too if he was still in the show. Voted for Miles in the end.Anyone who's got that slightly geeky edge to them.

Is that a spoiler tut tut tut

A geeky edge :lol: Sounds like me too, is there a geeky female character in the show? :lol:

Torn between Miles and Geoff, Jai would probably have been a candidate too if he was still in the show. Voted for Miles in the end.Anyone who's got that slightly geeky edge to them.

Is that a spoiler tut tut tut

Ah.Yes.Possibly.Guess I should have said "if he was on the list."

What I think she has been very caring this last year. She helped Miles find Melody and she saved Annie's life last year.

She's a cop, helping people in trouble is part of her job. Deep down Charlie is a decent human being, so she isn't going to turn her back on someone who needs help, but she does have a cold, standoff-ish personality. She isn't like Leah who is all happy and smiley and big-hugs-for-everyone.

As sexyluc said, she's guarded. And I think that's great. I identify with a character like that.

Archived