Big Brother (by Georgia) - comments

HeavenForbid

*Cries like a baby* Tele why did you vote for me :lol:

Really good chapter, but why did you put us three up for elimation?? your best buds :lol:

Who do you want to eliminate: El

Why: umm...no real reason...just not as close to her as Bec. I feel bad for having to choose someone :( They all make the Big Brother house interesting, no one should leave damn it. Oh I know who should leave: Nicole! :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG That was sooooooo funnnnnnyyyyy. I love you G, you paired me up with Aden !!

Steph was ecstatic; Aden was resigned to his fate.

Hell yeah!!!

Speaking of stalking, Aden had taken to spying on Belle and Dean, despite the fact that Steph was desperate for his attention. At midday, Steph stripped naked and ran around the house. Aden finally noticed her, but was rewarded with a slap around the head from Belle.

Oh a nudie run, shame on you Steph hahaha. I loved how Belle slapped Aden around the head.

Steph had been walking around with her lips pursed, trying to kiss Aden, when she walked into Dean. They both jumped back, repulsed, and Aden stalked

forward and punched Dean in the stomach.

What's with all this aggression?? lol

Steph nursed Aden back to health.

:wub: YAY.....

Steph, however, made Aden sleep in the storage cupboard.

Um okay, what was I thinking. I should have made him sleep next to me

Aden saw, and got the wrong idea. He went and kissed Steph.

- Belle saw, and got the right idea. She slapped him.

hahhaaa, see more punching/slapping! Everyone is getting very violent in this chapter. Did Aden kiss me? Yay :wub:

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I love this!! :D:D

One question I thou Geoff was still in haha, That wasn't actually a question, more me pointing out that I need to pay more attention to things!!

Aww Elainea and Sam!! :D:D

I'm gonna vote for Micheal becuase I don't think he's handling it well, he needs out! :)

Totally loved that update!! :D:D El x

• 3 weeks later...

Emm Roman and Bec, Because Roman didn't do anythingandi didn't know who else tovote for :( I like EVERYONE, so sorry for the vote Bec, I love you!

Umm The otherone would be, ummmm Laura & Dean :( Because my two favourites are in the other two pairs!

Great chapter! :) Ly El x