Freaky Summer Bay (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

This is funny. I liked the part where Ruby said she already had Charlie's money. :lol: I'd love to know how things will go at school for Charlie and at the police station for Ruby. :)

They already know they made the same wish so hopefully they'll find a way to get back in their own bodies.

More please.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie was coming the conclusion she liked Miles a lot better when he wasn’t her teacher.“

I really liked that part.

:lol: I hadn't even thought of their boyfriends. I can see why Ruby'd rather not be alone with Angelo and why Charlie wouldn't want to discuss the kiss with Geoff. :lol:

Poor Watson who has to do everything now! :P

More please.

LOL great chapter, i wonder just how much they will learn from this experience? Living each other's lives will tell them alot about each other and that will be interesting to see.

Love the bit with Angelo, thought that was very funny. I suppose they will both be doing a lot of cringing throughout. Cant wait for more.

They realised that they're going to have to spend some time in the other one's body so they can understand each other. I'm sure this is going to lead to some more funny/awkward moments. :lol:

It makes you wonder what Angelo and Charlie do in their office. Every time, Angelo comes close to Charlie, he tries to kiss her. :P And Geoff keeps on bringing the kiss up. The poor guy would like to know where he stands but it looks like he'll have to wait a bit longer.

More please.

I thought Xavier and Ruby had broken up. :unsure: I'm not sure Charlie should have kissed Xavier but if it was the only way to make him shut up and leave, I understand why she did it.

Poor Ruby! :( She thinks she failed but thanks to her, the police have some evidence now. I think it's a good thing she didn't use her gun. She wouldn't know how to use it and could have hurt someone. I don't think Charlie would like it either.

More please.