Beautiful Awakening

Guest bubbleburst

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been really busy and I'm still busy I apolgise for the short update.

After Angelo, Charlie, Belle and Aden had gathered and discussed Charlie’s offer extensively. Angelo finally agreed that what Charlie was doing was noble and the right thing. Belle still refused to accept Charlie’s offer but in the end she agreed. Aden was gobsmacked that Charlie was willing to give up her own child for Belle. Bambang was also an option, but Belle knew there was a special connection between Bambang and Charlie. “Are you sure this is what you want” Belle asked still needing Charlie’s reassurance. “Yes...I am...despite your situation it does seem that financially we can’t support Bambang, ourselves and the two twins. At least we know this way our....your baby will be supported and loved”

“I love you Charlie, you are the best friend I could ever ask for” Belle hugged her friend tightly. “I love you too my friend”

“So it’s settled then...” Angelo looked a little sadden but was happy for Aden and Belle. “And like we said the first baby that pops out is yours” Charlie laughed. “Sounds perfect” Belle smiled squeezing Charlie’s hand.

“Is flower gonna.....get baby...” Bambang struggled to use correct sentence structure. “Yes Belle, is going to a mother too. I am giving on of my babies to her because I love her”

“Will baby cry” Bambang asked not liking the idea of babies in the house. Charlie laughed, “Yes the babies will cry”

“Ohhh..” Bambang looked down as Charlie brushed her hand through his hand. “Don’t worry, it will be okay”

“If baby cry....all ....time.....Bambang will cry too” Charlie re-interpreted his sentence to make logical sense, if the babies would cry all the time then Bambang would quite happily join in and scream his lungs out too. “Maybe we should buy a farm” Charlie said to Bambang, Bambang didn’t understand what Charlie meant by this, but Angelo who overheard the conversation knew exactly what she had meant. “Yes the farm would be a perfect place to raise kids, at least no one would complain about the level of noise” Angelo smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - -- -

“Can you believe Belle and Aden are going to be parents soon” Nicole pranced along the water front. “Yeah it’s great” Geoff was walking along side her. They were only friends for the time being. But Geoff had wanted more. He was really missing Nicole.

“I think Aden would make a great father, I can see him being all over-protective of their young” Nicole laughed out loud. Geoff seemed distracted, “Geoff?”

“Y-Yeah....Aden....make good dad...” Geoff said but he was still in his own world. “Hello Earth to Geoff?” Nicole waved her hands in front of his eyes. “I’m listening!” Geoff moaned.

“It’s really sad that Belle can’t have children of her own though...” Nicole responded, still felt sympathetic towards Belle, she really felt sorry for Belle.

“Are you sure she can’t have kids, doctors get these things wrong sometimes”

“Geoff it’s definite, Belle will never be able to conceive” Nicole stated the ruthless truth.

“I can’t understand why god would take away such a thing from a person like Belle...” Geoff shook his head.

“God works in mysterious ways bible boy, you should know that”

It's all well saying that now, but is Charlie really going to be able to give up her child once its born or is this going to lead to heartache for Belle...:unsure: And they are going to split up twins...:(

Cant help but feel Angelo isnt to pleased about this.....:unsure:

Archived