Beautiful Awakening

Guest bubbleburst

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you readers are too kind. Thank you for leaving a message. :cool:

"Okay over there, with wings" Charlie flapped her arms in the air mimicking the bird. "That's a bird....say b-i-r-d" Charlie assisted Bambang. Bambang was willing to give it a try; you could tell he wanted nothing more than to be able to communicate with Charlie and everyone else.

Bambang took a deep breath in and forced the word to come out of his mouth, "B....i....r.....d.......bird" Bambang smiled proudly. "Very good" Charlie clapped her hands. Bambang looked over to another area of land and saw a butterfly passing by; he pointed and flapped his wings, "Bird!"

"That's not a bird, that's a butterfly" Charlie giggled as she tried to teach Bambang some Basic English words.

"Butter.....Butter......fii" Bambang said little by little, struggling to say it properly but he didn't lose hope giving Charlie a bit grin knowing he had pronounced it wrong.

"Maybe we should start right from the beginning...Charlie he doesn't know even how to say "Thank you" or how old he is" Angelo said negatively. "Angelo, please.....give Bambang a chance" Charlie said as she eyed Angelo which made him let down his guard and minimise his level of stubbiness.

"Alright, you win....as always" He rolled his eyes and went back inside the house. "Bambang can you tell me how old you are..." Bambang looked at Charlie funnily not understanding the question or statement being made. Charlie sighed knowing Angelo was a little bit right, "Oh well....we'll keep trying won't we, we wont let mean Angelo tell us what you can and can't do"

"Bambang...how....old....are.....you" Charlie held up six fingers, "Charlie" She pointed to herself, "Twenty-seven". "Bambang..." She pointed to him, Bambang looked confused. "Okay...okay....Oliver.....five....." Charlie showed five fingers. "Harry....Zero" Charlie showed Bambang an o shaped with her fingers. "Alf....." Charlie pulled her face in different ways to make it looked aged and forcing her face to winkle, "63...." Charlie said. "Ohhh...." Bambang jumped and smiled at Charlie, "Bambang.... this many" Bambang indicated six years. "So you are....six years old" Charlie opened and closed her hands as she flashed the number 6 a couple times at Bambang. "Bambang....six....."

"Very good!" Charlie cuddled him, kissing him on the top of his head.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = == = = == = = = = = == = = = == = = = = == = = =

"Aden, stop it....seriously I need to get up.....I have to work....." Belle giggled, her face blushing red.

"Just a little longer..." Aden tickled and kissed Belle's neck. Belle tried to escape from her bed but Aden was

on top of her, crushing her gently. "Come on you love it" Aden kissed Belle everywhere occasionally tickling her rib cage. "What are you trying to do minster?" Belle pushed against his chest. "Just mucking around" Aden eyed her liked he wanted more than just mucking around. "Aden....what's going on, why are you....are you trying to seduce me?"

"Why is it working" Aden put on a fake tone. Belle shook her head smiling. "Not for one second, now please let me go"

"I don't think so" Aden said in a sexy whisper, continuing to tickle her. "Arghhh.....help.....someone help..." Belle burst into a fit of laughter. "Darl?" Irene opened the door. "Irene....help me...he's....haha" Belle laughed as Aden tortured her. "Come on love, it's time to let her go, she's need to get to work" Irene said in an exhausted tone. "Alright fine..." Aden sighed kissing Belle on the lips.

= = = == = = == = = == = = = == = = == = = = == = = = == = = = == = = = = == = = = == =

"Nicole" Geoff knocked on Nicole's door. Geoff entered. "I can't believe you asked my dad for permission to marry me!!!!" Nicole screamed at Geoff. "Where not even 18 years old and you want to get married, we've been together for five minutes and now you're hearing bells? Are you completely insane?"

Geoff froze; he didn't expect to be ambushed by Nicole. "Um...."

"Um...that's all you have to say is um...just because we had something as that's in human nature, you think it's best to get married, that's just great"

"Nicole it goes against everything I believe in, we committed a sin and we must face the consequences of our actions"

"What century are you living in? Are you listening to yourself, even if my father had given you permission I would never agree to marrying you" Nicole yelled at him. "Nic..." Geoff insisted. "No, just get out" Nicole pointed to the door. "Nic..."

"I said get out!" Nicole pointed strongly at the door. "Okay I'll go" Geoff left feeling miserable and foolish.

= = = = = = = = = = == = = = == = = = = == = == = = = == = = = = = == = = = == = =

"That's what you get for sleeping with a Christian" Aden smirked as he entered Nicole's room. "What are you doing here; I thought you were at Belle's"

"Yeah well I got kicked out" Aden hoped on her bed, spreading out his legs and relaxing.

"I can't believe Geoff would think that it's normal and okay to ask me to marry him....all we did was have sex" Nicole whinged. "Yeah well....it's your fault for sleeping with him in the first"

"I thought we we're going to die....desperation makes you do something dumb things okay....why are you laughing..." Nicole whined. "Ahhh....I just love seeing your face.....you really made a fool out of yourself Nic....that's pretty low even for you"

"Shut up....well I do like him...."

"You're just not ready to tie the knot" Aden smirked. Nicole grabbed a pillow and swung it at Aden. "Oi, what was that for?"

"Like you didn't deserve it, Belle's under your spell and now refuses to teach you a lesson when you are being a jerk. So now that's my job"

"Trust me Nic, if I step out of line. Belle will be the first one in my ear about it" Aden smiled; he didn't care if he did cop something from Belle. She was sexy to watch when she was angry and besides when they fought it did mean that they truly loved and cared about each other, instead of pretending the problem isn't there.

"We can only hope" Nicole smiled. "So I saw you the other day looking after Harry.....I bet you found that fun...did you get forced into it or something"

"Ah no actually, I offered" Nicole coughed surprised, "You asked to look after a stinky baby"

"Yeah..." Aden chuckled. "Why on earth would you agree to such a thing....you are 19 you know"

"Yeah I know..." Aden sighed, Nicole could tell Aden was thinking deeply about something. "What..."

"It's just...I wanted to see how I went with Harry....I wanted to see if I was capable of looking after a baby"

"Why..." Nicole asked still not comprehending Aden's decisions. "To prepare me for my future Nic"

"Right...." Nicole said still confused. "If I tell you something will you promise not to say anything to Belle...I want to be the one to bring it out...."

"Bring what up....."

"Nic....I....I want to become a father"

Nicole's mouth dropped open, "You want to what.....you want to be a father....are you planning on adopting a baby or something"

"Actually...I was thinking of making my own" Aden looked down almost ashamed of his confession. "With Belle?"

"Yeah" Aden smiled. "Are you nuts? What is with the teen guys on Summer Bay have they gone completely mad.....god, I need to get out of this town, as far way as quickly as possible. First Geoff wants to get married and now you want to have a baby....I hope we're talking a couple of years now the track?"

"Actually.....sooner the better, would be....better..." Aden admitted while Nicole looked horrified. "I can't believe you Aden...you are insane....." Nicole got up and left her bedroom slamming the door behind her, she wanted to get away from all this madness. "Next thing I'll be hearing is that Nicole Franklin is expecting....oh sh*t" Nicole mocked herself but the realised she hadn't used protection with Geoff. "Ohhhh.....this is not good" Nicole's heart thumped against her chest.

Loved this chapter.

Nicole at the end was hilarious. Can't wait to read the next chapter :lol:

If Belle doesn't want Aden's babies... you can always introduce a new character. Her name's Georgia, and she's starred in two fictions now... she wouldn't mind starring in a third !

(Just ignore that... you'll get used to my crazy rants :D)

Update soon !

If Belle doesn't want Aden's babies... you can always introduce a new character. Her name's Georgia, and she's starred in two fictions now... she wouldn't mind starring in a third !

:lol:If anyone will feature in this fic, that's me! I'll happily take Belle's place :wink:

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's good to know a few people are enjoying this fic! :P

Chapter five

"Why the hell did this happen..." Belle questioned Nicole, it was the last thing she would expect, the possibility of Nicole being pregnant so young was a scary thought. "So you've got the pregnancy test"

"Yeah" Nicole whined impatiently. "Okay, whatever happens I'm here for you" Belle squeezed Nicole's hand as she entered the bathroom. The girls had gone shopping together to buy a pregnancy test, but unexpectedly Nicole had decided to buy five pregnancy tests just to be sure. "Okay....this one is positive...hand the next one over"

"Ah Nic, are you really sure this is necessary, one is already confirmed positive. Isn't this the time to be panicking?" Belle stated the obvious to Nicole. "Ah no because sometimes they get it wrong, now hand me the other one"

Nicole drank a whole bottle of 600ml water, sculling it and then went back into the toilet. "God, how long do you want to pee for?" Belle listened against the door. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME PEE IN THE FIRST PLACE" Nicole yelled out even though Belle was standing practically beside her, except she was outside of the room. "YES!" Nicole clapped her hands, "Negative...see I told you they don't always get it right the first time"

"Oh great, that's just brilliant Nic. One's positive and one's negative" Belle held up the two tests, but then dropped them on the floor realising Nicole had peed on them. "I'll take this one thank you very much..." Nicole picked up the negative test. "Ahh...Nic.....come on, time to try again"

"What are you serious? If I drink anymore water I am going to explode!"

"The only thing that will explode is your bladder...which is why you need to drink this. Now drink!" Belle handed Nicole another mount Franklin water bottle.

"Fine let me try one....you sit there and drink the water..I'll be back in two minutes" Belle grabbed a pregnancy test, she sat on the toilet. "Okay..." Belle came out of the bathroom. She put the pregnancy test down with the others, on a towel which was placed in the middle of Nicole's bed.

"Oh my god..." Belle looked at the pregnancy test. "Oh fu*k" Belle stared at the test. "Oh wait, I think you picked up the wrong one"

"Oh Jesus, you scared me" Belle placed one hand on her chest, her breathing was at a fast pace. "That nearly gave me a heart attack"

"Well this solves nothing....okay I'm taking one more pregnancy test and if it's positive, it's positive. If it's negative, it's negative"

"Oh and it's the best brand out of them all" Belle handed the box to her. "Good luck"

Minutes later, Nicole came out of the bathroom. This time he had been in there for a little longer, Belle didn't want to interrupt in case Nicole was having a mental breakdown or something. "What did it say..."

"It's........NEGATIVE.....Oh yeah, it's negative, ah huh....thank you god!" Nicole hugged Belle tightly, jumping with joy. "Phew, thank god that is over"

"Okay, now we can both relax now. There are no babies" Belle giggled. "Well not yet" Nicole grinned at Belle. "What do you mean?"

"Aden told me how the two of you were planning a future together soon"

"What kind of future..." Belle asked uncertain. "Oh Aden just said how the two of you were planning on making love more frequently.." Nicole smirked. "I'm not following..." Belle knew exactly what Nicole was talking about but was afraid to say it out loud. Was Aden bragging to Nicole, or even worse other people about starting a family so soon?

"Belle, don't freak out. I think its sweet Aden wants to be there for you and have a little family together"

"Yeah but Nic, I'm only 20.....I'm too young to be a mother. I want to go to uni with Aden next year, has he even thought about that?"

"I guess not...but you have to admit it's really sweet of him. I wish I had a boyfriend like that"

"Keep your paws off of him" Belle warned light-heartedly. "Done" Nicole smiled.

== = = == = = = = = == = = == = = == = = == = == = = == = = = == = = = == = = = = == = = == =

A week later.... Aden had been gone for a week, he and Geoff were at a football training camp.

"Have you been telling people that you want us to start a family shortly?" Belle was almost shouting at Aden.

"Oh and hello to you too babe" Aden walked in the door, looking exhausted and sweaty. He was still dressed in his uniform. "Sorry...hi"

"I missed you" Aden cuddled Belle once kissing her lips. "I missed you too" Belle murmured. "Now why are you going all Annie on me"

"I can't believe you just said that, what you think I'm like that .....like her , whinging every second of the day?" Belle attacked Aden. Lately Annie had been moody alot - Belle figured it must have been due to all her raging hormones.

"Babe it was just a joke, are you alright?"

"You didn't answer my question. Why are you going around to people like Nicole, saying things like we're going to have a family together....We're only 20 years old Aden. Have you forgotten that"

"Babe....I'm sorry. I didn't think it would matter to you so much....I thought this is what you wanted"

"Yeah it was...I did want to be a mother but that was then Aden, this is now and now I'm telling you not to go around to people in the bay saying out we're planning on having a baby. Okay, just don't...." Belle threatened in a loud tone.

"Alright...okay...I won't mention it again" Aden backed away a little from her personal space.

"So...just for future reference.....you're saying you don't want to have a baby at all..." Aden asked gently. "YES, Aden....at the present time in my time I am ruling out children Get it?"

"Yeah Belle, I've got it. Anyway I really missed you. I bought you some chocolates and a little bracelet. They have a flee market down there, so I decided I wanted to buy you something....I hope that's okay with you....or maybe I next permission from you next time" Aden said now he was in a bad mood. Belle sighed, feeling guilty, "Aden....that's beautiful. Thank....you.....I'm sorry....."

"Yeah.....anyway I hope you enjoy your chocolates, they're white.....you're favourite....bye" Aden kissed Belle's cheek and left.

"GOOOD ONE!" Belle screamed kicking the couch. She fell to her knees and began to cry.

= = = = = = == = = = == = = == == == = = = = == = = = == = = = == = = = == = == =

"Congratulations...you have twins" Angelo and Charlie smiled at each other looking back at the ultra-sound. "WOW....Angelo look there's our babies...." Charlie pointed to the screen. "Yeah" Angelo kissed Charlie.

"Would you like a copy to take home" A young female asked. "Yes, two copies please" The lady nodded. "Why two?" Charlie asked. "I want one for work, I can brag about it to the guys" Angelo laughed. "Well I know where the other one is going"

"Where" Angelo whispered smiling and her, "Right next to our bed"

"Perfect"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = === = = = = = == = == = = = = == = = = = == = = == = = =

Meanwhile down at the beach. Nicole and Geoff were sitting together on the sand staring out to the glorious beach.

"I am so glad that test is negative I'm way to young to be a mum"

"Yeah and if you dad found out that you were pregnant. He would have killed me" Geoff said anxiously.

"Geoff...can we just go back to being friends for now..." Nicole asked Geoff. "Y-Yeah sure..." Geoff agreed but wanted Nicole still. "Thanks....it's what I need right now" Nicole touched his leg, which sent a funny sensation in his stomach; Geoff tried not to blush but failed. "What..."

"Nothing, I've.....got....I've got to go I'll see you later" Geoff walked away.

Oh no, Belle and Aden fought :( I kind of understand both of their points of view, but Belle should have just sat him down and had a civil conversation.

And Nicole and Geoff :o Wasn't expecting that... I was expecting Nicole to be pregnant.

Update again soon, I loved this chapter.

Oh Aden and Belle had a fight! Not good. Belle shouldnt have just flew off at Aden would probably have been better if she just spoken calmly at him.....

Aww Niff are just friends.....:(

Twins for Changelo! :)

(Can we have more Changelo the next time! :P)

Update soon! :)

Archived