I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic chapter Kirsty! It really made me choke up hearing Rachel talk over the abuse but I'm so happy she's finally spoken about it and I think it's lovely that Tony was the one who helped her do that. If he hadn't have been around I wonder if she'd have ever had the strength to leave. He was so caring towards her and I think it's really admirable that he was able to hold back his own anger and just be there to support her.

Leah's little monologue bit was written so well, it's so realistic how a best friend would act and I think what she said had a part in helping Rachel to finally admit she needed help. She had to be cruel to be kind which was a huge risk but has payed off.

I didn't expect it to be Emily confronting Mark, that was a fantastic twist! I think she's such a strong character to be able to confront him, it's kind of like she's trying to sort her life out before she dies. I'm really pleased she was able to not hurt him and just get justice the way she did, I just hope her and Michael manage to sort things out between them.

So excited for the next chapter, to see how Rachel adjusts to life without Mark and if he even gets convicted which I hope he does! Please update soon!

• 1 month later...

Loved that little chat between Tony and Rachel, the way he was trying to keep things light whilst still being supportive.Is Mark dead?I'd forgotten about Dan's secret, wonder when that one's going to come out...Looking forward to more of this.

That was an amazing update!!!

Firstly - what has Emily done? I really hope she hasn't killed him although I guess it's true what she said; it's not like she has to worry about prison! It was so tense the way you built it all up and I seriously thought he was going to catch up with her.

The Tony/Rachel scene was beautiful; I'm so pleased Rachel's found the strength to speak up about what's happened and it's good that Tony's been there for her and Charlie's been so supportive yet honest about the expectations. Thought it was a little forward of Tony to want Rachel to move in when they haven't even been out yet but I can understand that he wants to protect and look after her; I'm glad he realised he was being silly and that he needed to be strong for her. I thought it was sweet how Rachel was so honest and sure about her feelings for him but is wise enough to realise that she needs to be on her own for a little bit and adjust to what's happened before jumping into another relationship. Loved her line about Leah letting them have little sleepovers :lol:

I almost forgot Dan had this little secret to- I'm desperate to know what it is!

Can't wait for an update :)

• 3 months later...