I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So glad you've updated, I wondered where this one had got to.That was a superb update, I loved all the interaction between Tony, Rachel and Leah, it felt completely believable and I could really imagine it happening like that in the show.Ending's got me slightly worried, hoping that's not Leah about to do something stupid.Then again, there seem to be quite a few candidates...

An update woo! It was so mean of you to leave us on that cliffhanger and then go on holiday for a month :P It really was worth the wait though I loved it all - Leah's reaction was very realistic and totally understandable I think that she would threaten Rachel like that. If she doesn't leave Mark after this then there's nothing any of them can do to help her anymore and it's a lot to expect them to watch her go through that pain. Tony was a complete sweetheart, I loved the way he was totally honest with her and was just there for her, putting his own anger, guilt etc feelings behind. Rachel breaking down was really heartbreaking and I'm pleased she opened up to Tony and finally admitted she was scared. I presume she's okay physically now but I think the mental damage is going to take a while to heal.

Totally intrigued as to who has gone to confront Mark at the cliff - so exciting I can't wait to read!! It's nice Mark seems to have some sort of remorse but to me it still doesn't seem like it's enough to get him to change his ways. Please update soon :)

I am so glad that you updated, this chapter definitely fitted in :) Tony and Leah have continued to do so much for Rach which I think is fantastic.

What I really want to know now is, who confronts Mark.

Please don't leave it for so long this time :)

• 2 weeks later...