I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, I didn't want that to end! It was amazing!

I thought she would go with Tony.. far out, Mark's such a bastard. (Am I allowed to say that on here? Whoops) The way you wrote that was amazing. The way Rach didn't bother making up another excuse for injuries was so sad.. no words had to be spoken for Tony to know exactly what was wrong was beautiful. My heart was racing when Mark came in.. I was so scared for Rachel, haha. Mark makes me sick.

Oh my goodness, the cliffhanger! That whole last paragraph was amazing.. it's gotten so full on.. ah, I'm dying to know what happens now!

Can't wait for you to update!

• 2 weeks later...

ooh my god reading this just brought me to actual tears.

i really dont know how you write this so well, its so sad i hope you continue this for a long while, explore her recovery (thats if she does) his comeuppance and tony nd leah trying to come to terms with it all

i love this fic so much xx

Oh wow Kirsty, such an incredible chapter!!!! It's so heartbreaking what's happened and I loved Leah's reaction and how she felt she couldn't cope on her own. I adored how Tony rushed straight over to Rachel and managed to stay calm and focus on what was important and ignore his own anger at the situation. I felt quite sorry for Rachel when she knew Tony was there, it must be so humiliating for her to let him see her like that; although she shouldn't feel like that. The way she opened her eyes and told Tony she was okay and thanked him nearly brought tears to my eyes :(

They didn’t notice at first. Leah paced the bedroom, anxiously awaiting the ambulance and clenching her fists in an attempt to suppress her anger. Her mind whirled with thoughts of blame and hating herself for allowing things to get this far. Tony kept his eyes firmly on Rachel as he gently mopped her brow with a wet cloth and ran his hand through her hair, stopping every so often to kiss her face and tell her everything was going to be okay. He wasn’t sure how much of that he believed but he knew he couldn’t let her down again; he’d already failed her in the worst possible way. It was only when he took his eyes off her for a second, when his heart lifted as the sound of sirens flew by the window, that he realised the enormity of her injuries. Colour drained from his face as he noticed the open wound across the left side of her stomach, the ugly jagged scar that was caked with dried blood. ‘Oh God,’ he whispered to himself, desperate to hold the tears back.

I love this paragraph her.....the way you showed the contrasting reactions of Leah and Tony; her blaming herself and him pushing it all aside to focus on looking after Rachel and being there for her. The wound sounds really bad, I hope Rachel is going to be okay and Leah and Tony will be able to convince her to leave Mark now.

It was good to see some self hate from Mark, his realisation that he's gone too far this time. But for him to run away is just weak and pathetic.

Looking forward to the next update!

:o Oh. My. Goodness.

That was incredible!! I nearly started crying, it was just so beautifully written. The way Leah and especially Tony didn't leave her side... they're amazing supports. The way Tony reassured her, and kissed her head was beautiful. It was really upsetting when he realised her wound... that really almost set me off.

Leah. :( The whole revelation at the beginning was incredible, and so upsetting. "Your face, your beautiful face, what has this monster done to you?" :wub: Loved that line, amongst all the rest. The beginning, where Leah realises everything that happened to Rach, then seeing her really stood out to me. It was just incredible. Seriously amazing.

Mark's such an absolute low life! What a bastard! How can he do that to someone? He makes me sick. The last line amazed me though... ugh, he can't come back, he just can't. But thank goodness he FINALLY realises what he's done.. albeit just a BIT too late.

I really can't wait for you to update!