I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, such an amazing chapter, there was so much going on!

Mark just makes me skin crawl, he is completely pathetic and weak no matter how many times he hits Rachel. I should probably have sympathy for him after what happened to him when he was younger but I just can't. The way he is demoralising Rachel and leading her to believe that she's disgusting and no-one else would love her is unforgiveable. Good on her for threatening him, it's probably a good thing she didn't go through with it or no doubt he would have done something worse to her but I really hope she finds the strength to leave him. It's so lovely how she thought back to Tony and realise she could be loved or at leasted cared about by another man.

Charlie is lovely in your fic and it was sweet how Angelo promised to look out for Rachel although I can't help but think he's saying that just to get Charlie home and into his bed hmm.

I feel sorry for Michael and Emily. It's so sad that he's going to finally realise the extent of Emilys cancer and know he's been lied to but I can understand it from her point of view to. I wonder how he (and the others) will react when her story comes out in the paper.

Lastly Tony. I love that man :wub: He's so caring and lovely and I'm sooooo excited for the phonecall and what he'll say to her now that she's picked up his call. :D Please update really soon x

You've got to love Tony.He handled that perfectly, offering Rachel support but not losing his temper with Mark and making things worse for her even though he probably couldn't stand being in the same room as him.I was willing for Rachel to go with him and get away from this life but it seems she's too trapped in the cycle of abuse to be able to make the break.

Wow that was perfect! That Tachel scene was just beautiful, the way she desperately wanted and needed him and knew she shouldn't but couldn't control herself. I love that she's never admitted to him the abuse that she's suffering and has never had to but it's like an unspoken communication between them. Tony is so amazing and perfect, like RR said he controlled himself so well even though he must have wanted to smack him one :P But he knew it would make things worse for Rachel although unfortunately it looks like it might have done, unintentionally :(

I love the little snippets of Leah's life; it looks like her involvement in Rachel's crisis is really affecting her marriage with Dan and they arent communcating anymore it's really sad. Interesting to see the contrast between their relationship and the development of Rachel and Tony's.

That last scene was so harrowing but sensitively written and the ending was such a cliffhanger :o It seems like Rachel's never been abused this bad before and I really really hope she's going to be okay, maybe it will be a wake up call for her??

Please update soon I'm dying to know what's going to happen!