I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant update Kirsty, I'm so pleased you updated. I am soo happy that finally Leah and Tony have realised what's going on. It was such a sad scene and I liked how Tony didn't automatically believe Leah, he had to realise for himself. It's nice that Leah's realised there's something between him and Rachel and she did the right thing by calling Tony. I just hope Rachel lets them help her.

That little monologue by Rachel was so sad. It's really interesting how you wrote her thoughts, like there's this huge internal battle going on. She despises the person she is and hates people in her position and I think it's very in character that she wouldn't want people thinking of her as a victim. She's a doctor and so used to looking after other people, that's why doctors make rubbish patients! I just really really hope she lets Leah and Tony help her.

Fear plagued through her body every time someone got suspicious of Mark. Seeing her best friend cry like that had terrified her and broke heart at the same time. The niggling voice in her head that told her she had to stop covering for him had started to consume her more and more.

Interesting how you wrote that fear plagued her everytime someone got suspicious of Mark. It makes me wonder how many other people thought she might be being abused and didn't interfere...

Also it's a good sign that she keeps getting thoughts about not covering for him anymore. I think she's finally getting sick of it all - especially now she's met Tony and realised how different her life can be and how she can be with a man who loves her and looks after her.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Wow, an awful lot happened in that chapter!I could understand Rachel getting snappy with Leah but it was painful the way that even a part of her seemed to blame herself for the way Mark treated her.Bit of a shock about Emily but maybe she's going to find peace as well.Really shocked that Rachel slept with Tony, she needs to sort her life out first even if he is what she needs.And that last bit has me really worried about her...

Wow! So much happening in that chapter I don't know where to begin!

Lovely to see the friendship between Leah and Rachel. I think it's good that Leah and Tony aren't jumping in to any conclusions and are just letting Rachel know they're there for her. I loved Rachel's reaction when she was told how much Tony likes her, that was a turning point for her I think, to finally give in to her desires because she knew for sure he actually liked her to. I guess before she might have been too afraid of being hurt and she's so confused in her head -I agree with what Red Ranger said, it's really sad how she blames herself for what Mark is doing to her.

Really sad also about Emily and how she's trying to hide it from her boyfriend. I think it's good that she wants to get revenge on Mark before she dies, I guess it's giving her something to focus on. I'm interested to see how she's going to play a part in the reveal of who Mark really is. I also liked how you described the callousness of journalism it's so true!

I did love how Rachel and Tony finally gave in and slept together. As much as the rational part of me thinks she needs to sort herself out before confusing things with Tony to, I can't help but think it's lovely that she's finally been able to experience true love and safety. Maybe she needs it to show her what she's missing in her relationship with Mark and it might even give her the strength she needs to leave Mark and rebuild up the confidence that Mark's abuse has taken from her. I think it's so lovely that Tony's there for her :) Although I feel very sad for him, he's trying so hard to be there for her and be a gentleman whilst knowing what she's going through and to be pushed away like that must be horrible.

Pleased to see the introduction of Charlie and Angelo. I really hope Rachel's ok and they can play a part in helping her. Please update soon :)

Great update Kirsty,

I'm glad that Tony and Rachel gave in and slept together, although I'm not so stoked with the repercussions that have resulted (assuming that the domestic is related to Rachel telling Mark everything).

That Leah and Rachel chat was good too, although Rach managed to push her away by mistake.

Please update soon :)