I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments

charmed60

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww that was such a happy, lovely chapter. It's so great that Mark has been convicted for what he did to Rachel and Emily - it was so brave of Emily for what she did. Risking her life like that and standing up in court especially considering what she's going through. I adored the Leah/Rachel scene and just the general lightheartedness; how they're just being girly and having fun and Leah's teasing her about Tony :lol: It's sweet that Tony's being patient with her and taking things slowly as well although it looks like that's about to end going by the last scene :lol:

It's so lovely to see how Rachel finally feels that she can move on with her life now and put everything that Mark did to her behind her, with the support of Tony. It was lovely to just see them mucking about and seeing Rachel so carefree and relaxed. It's such a change to how she was at the beginning. I loved the line of Tony teasing her about eating so much as well! And how she managed to make him quickly regret saying it! Such a beautiful chapter I absolutely cannot wait for the next one!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow Kirsty! That was in incredible end to an absolutely amazing story...I'm so sad it's over :( Where to start? I loved how you left a bit of a gap in time and filled in the gaps with flashbacks. It added more depth to the story as we still learnt everything that had happened but there was no waffle and it left me constantly wondering what had happened with Emily and how Michael was coping. One of the most brilliant things I think you did was the portrayal of Tony and Rachel's relationship. The way you've written it you can tell how much their relationship has developed, how much Rachel trusts and leans upon Tony and when contrasting it with her relationship with Mark at the beginning of the story Rachel's like a completely different person. I don't know how you did it but well done for that!

I loved the way you wrote tiny details such as Rachel's anguish over what to wear. She couldn't wear black because it wasn't what Emily wanted but she couldn't wear something outrageous because in her grief it didn't seem right..that was a really sensitive minute detail which added a lot of depth to Rachel's character and how she's coping with losing Emily. I love how you've shown how close they became in her final days. It's great for both of them that they had each other to lean on and very natural I think; they're the only people who understand exactly what each other went through and as much as I'm sure Tony and Michael tried their best to support them it wouldn't be the same as having each other. As devastating as it is for Rachel as I think she felt like she let Emily down I think it was a good thing that she wasn't there when Emily passed away; it was right that Michael was by her side and I'm sure Rachel would have found herself feeling really helpless being the person she is. You put in a really interesting perspective from Tony which although only a line held so much impact for the way he was coping with watching Rachel go through. It seems he was concerned about how close Rachel and Emily had become and I think it's understandable he would feel like that; hopefully Rachel can move on now and know that Emily got to do everything she wanted to before she passed away.

Really good little snippet from Dan/Leah. It's sad he's spent all of that time worrying when he should have just been honest in the first place - it was nice how they resolved it though and I guess seeing what Emily's had to go through recently and Rachel it put everything into perspective for them.

I loved the ending, it was really happy and hopeful and I loved how you left it open for people to decide what happened next but still tied up loose ends. I'm so excited for Rachel and Tony, they truly do deserve all the happiness and it's lovely they found each other. Loved Tony's reaction to the idea of Rachel being pregnant :lol: Beautiful end to a beautiful story; can't wait to read anymore you have planned in the future!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to I'm Ok (by KirstyEkua) - comments