Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with almost everyone, this last chapter was fantastic. As well as the ones leading to it. The last few chapters have been really good. I'm loving the way you are handling this situation with Aden. It's a pleasure to read. I loved those scenes whenever Belle felt like they finally made a breakthrough she'd wake up only to realise he was still not over it. Well not liked that it hurt her, but how well you wrote it. Because everytime, like Belle, I was convinced that this time he was really going to be there in the morning. You described his reasoning for not be able to move on from it perfectly, as well as Belle's wanting to help him.

The scene with them getting to see the baby was sweet. It was good to see them happy for a while.

I liked Aden's scene with Justin. It was the right amount of casual and serious. I continue to love Justin's characters. He's just so funny. But at the same time it's sweet how determined he is to spend time with Aden.

My favoruite scene though had to be the one when he spoke about his mother. That was amazing. The whole conversation between Aden and Belle was beautiful. It also have us some information on what Aden's childhood was like. And especially his relationship with Justin. I loved how he explained why he didn't want to spend more time with Justin. Everything about that scene was great.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to get anything up tonight. I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm trying to focus on that. Hopefully, though, after that I'll be able to concentrate on this and I should be able to update tomorrow :D

Thanks for asking!

xoxo