Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you already know i absolutely frickin loved it!!

Probably one of my faves tbh!

The tension, awkwardness, dialogue, emotion, thoughts - everything, were just so well written

I'm so so glad he finally stayed there a whole night, hopefully now they can talk and he can realise that he's not to blame

I cant really pick out my fave bits cos i loved it all, but the bit about his mum had me in tears!! so sweet and very emotional

I really loved Belle in this one and the previous one, i thought the way she's handled everything is very mature and so loving, great job with her

Really cannot wait to read more :D

Tanyia... that was.... it was just... wow.

that has to be one of my favourite chapters.

it was soooo beautiful. and I mean beautiful. It was like I was with them there on that balcony.... the whole thing about the stars, him worrying about Justin leaving.. I cant pick out my fave bits cause they were alll amazing!

seriously though, wow!!!!!

I am in so much shock at how good that was.

I can finally see that light at the end of the tunnel... wow

Fantastic!!!

xxxxxxxxx

oh and HaHa about Jen's court comment. But i still have to point out that there is no need to do that cause he's here right now with me :D:P

That has to be my most favourite chapter ever! There are no words to describe how good this chapter was because, fantastic, amazing, incredible, awesome... they just don't cut it!

It was so beautiful... beautiful content and beautifully written. The bit about Aden's mum was just the sweetest thing ever, especially about the stars. You really showed what Aden was feeling and why he was so confused about Justin being back! Belle was so good at comfoting him, she said just the right things. I loved the ending, it was so symbolic and i loved that Aden couldn't sleep without her there! I just AOL at that!!!

Seriously Tan, this was one of your best ever! (which is hard to define considering how good all your chapters are!)

I can't wait for another update and i really hope Aden talks to Justin!

You're awesome!!!! :D

P.s. The court date has been postponed due to the fact that Todd saw the way you write and said he had to think over his feelings for me because there was something to you after all... :unsure: (I think this comment shows you just how great i think your writing is!)

AOL at the whole chapter

I think the emotion poured into every word along with the intensity of the dialogue, the tension and the comforting words from Belle were done so well.

I hope Aden can finally get over his fears and move forward, I would love if they did that.

:lol: Jen giving up :lol::P