Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! That ending was the saddest thing ever!!! You sure know how to hit the emotions hard! Seriously, just that line 'I'm sorry', it just made me cry!

WOW! That was an amazing chapter! The scan was so cute! I loved that they went back to teasing but then you really skilfully got them back to the awkwardness in the bedroom!

Her talk to him was so... wow! It's so sad that he still couldn't do it. Everything she said was perfect.

I can't wait for the next update! Seriously!!!!

You know how much i love this! SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

oh P.S Best Novel i've ever read :D

Lol, isn't it the ONLY novel you've ever read? :lol: Nah, you can't say it's the best! You've read the Twilight saga! Now they're the best novels :P

Thank you guys for all the positive and lovely comments. If it wasn't for you lot then it would be 50 chapters, on the third fic too, or 100 pages. Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough for always commenting and helping me improve! :D

xoxo

oh P.S Best Novel i've ever read

Lol, isn't it the ONLY novel you've ever read? :lol: Nah, you can't say it's the best! You've read the Twilight saga! Now they're the best novels :P

Thank you guys for all the positive and lovely comments. If it wasn't for you lot then it would be 50 chapters, on the third fic too, or 100 pages. Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough for always commenting and helping me improve! :D

xoxo

hahaha no need to joke about my lack of reading :lol: and true I have read the Twilight saga and they were very good, but I do not joke in saying that your fic is up there!!! :D