Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, true... :unsure:

:lol: Hmm... I might have to think about that. Of course, racyfluff would mean fluff and fluff is really dry right now :( Esp seeing that Aden is scared to even touch Belle... :P I guess we'll just have to see what kind of mood I'm in and whether I want a happy Adelle or a sad Adelle :lol:

:lol: That is so true. And it cracked me up. And I'm not going to reply to that cos now I so wanna put that in...

Although, by having sex, he's gonna have to sleep with her [in the same bed] at the end of it, unless he just leaves right after, which could make it VERY awkward... :unsure:

Love the discussion on the racy fluff! I was gonna say to you earlier about sex being best when the woman is pregnant so they really should! But you've made some good excuses why it might be a bit weird atm, lol. Can't wait for the next update anyway. I love the angst as much as the fluff, especially cos you write both so well. :D

Lol, sex is supposed to be the best while pregnant [so I've read]. I will address it, don't worry, which is why I don't want to say too much about it, but the angst is going to last for a bit longer. I'll add some fluff though. I mean, the scan's in the next chapter. Can I just say that you all underestimate me!? Like I would let Aden miss the scan!?! :lol:

Thank you for the comment, by the way. :D