Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Loved it! as always! Poor Aden, at least he managed to get some sleep though. I love the way it was mostly in there heads more so then dialogue, it was much more effective that way, and it was nice to get some of Aden's thoughts too.

Can't wait for the next update! Soon PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT: I just wanted to add that you are right at the top of my list for updates too cos yours is that amazingly brilliant! Thanks btw, that was really sweet of you! :)

Edited by wrongturntaken

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:( I'm really not liking how Aden is atm, its soooo sad!! he cant even go to sleep, its almost heartbreaking :(

I'm glad he managed to get some sleep at least. I was thinking that having counselling may help him?.. I just hope it gets better.

Like Belle I want them to go back to the way they are, I cant see a light at the end of the tunnel atm :(

Brilliant update as usual and written to perfection. still one of my fave fics!!! LOVE it!

Update soon

xxx

That was great, as always!

Aden is worrying me, too. He needs to talk or someting. He can't live like that for much longer.

I like that he went to visit the nursery. That was sweet.

He better not be late for the scan. Belle will kill him.

That was great, as usual.

Aden is starting to worry me, too. He really need to talk to someone. He can't keep going like that. I liked how he went to visit the nursery. I hope he gets to the scan or Belle will kill him.

i loved this chapter, it was so good,

the bit about where he called her babe instead of belle was just so sweet....

5 minutes :lol:

i feel so sorry for aden... the bit where he wont sleep, not to hurt belle or the bub!

:(

i cant wait for more....

Are you going to update today?

dont worry if you cant...

i'll wait

x

can we have racy fluff?? :P

Not so sure if racyfluff and a pregnant Belle can go together... :unsure::lol:

Are you going to update today?

dont worry if you cant...

i'll wait

x

I'm not so sure. I'm just getting started on the chapter, so if I get it done then it will totally be up. If not then I'll update tomorrow :D

Thank you all for the positive and lovely comments! They make my day and make me want to write more and more :)

xoxo