Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

"He's a flirt too. A nasty one. He tried to hit on me even after I told him I was married." Amanda huffed, although there had been a small boost of her self-esteem.

"Yeah, he does that." Belle said matter-of-factly with a small shake of the head. "He finds pride in helping women cheat. Don't ask."

"I don't think I'd want to know." Her tone was disgusted and Belle couldn't help but burst out laughing at it.

"Oh, c'mon, Mum. You can't say you didn't enjoy being hit on by a 25 year old."

"Belle!" Amanda merely exclaimed, not able to stop the small smile from tugging at her lips.

Nows theres the Amanda I like. I liked that part. I'm glad you added such a long Belle/Amanda scene. I especially loved Belle's thoughts on far they've come in their relationship. And how she feels like she can be open with her. It was sweet the way she let Amanda feel the baby kicking. Also I think it was good for Belle to finally talk to someone.

Aden was certainly acting strange. Can't wait to find out more.

Edited by Jody

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not being annoying! :D Seriously, you're not.

I will update today, that's promise! I don't know how soon though, because it depends how long I can keep going. Hopefully it'll be up by 8/9ish. Maybe sooner if I decide to split it into two :D

Thanks for asking.

xoxo

Thanks for the update liked Aden trying to make things better worried about the sleep thing, know how much sleep deprivation affects people, my father has real sleep issues as do I so I know what it's like to go to work after not sleeping properly for several days and the sort of zombie state you end up in, the older you get the worse it is I used to be able to cope but now..... now I end up asleep in the day at work........ Whoops!

Thinking Aden could easily fall pray to this sort of problem in the next update potentially missing the scan which would upset Belle.