Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa... ok. I didn't really expect that! Esp not when I wrote it!

Yup, update will be tonight. That's a promise! :lol: Unless something really horrible happens and my laptop crashes :unsure:

Thanks for asking. And your enthusiasm. Seriously, that's just unbelievable... :D

xoxo

Brilliant update as usual!!!!!

LOVED it, I cant wait till when they go out for... well whatever they will do :lol: I hope Amanda doesn't ruin that <_<

I love how everyone is recognising Justin its like Aden in the old days :lol:

I hope Aden doesn't keep beating himself up about the whole situation though :(

I'm glad we had a bit of fluff back :D

Update soon

xxx

“I love you.” She whispered, looking straight into his eyes to show just how much she meant it. A small smile tugged at his lips, although she guessed it was more of a wry one than a content one. “You should go before you’re late, and I need to get a move on too.”

“Yeah, ok.” He nodded at her light tone, dropping his hands rather quickly. “Take it easy, yeah?”

“Always.” Belle said albeit cheekily while heading out of the kitchen. She pushed the fact that it was twice now that she had told him she loved him and he hadn’t replied in the predicted way to the back of her mind, telling herself that she didn’t need the words for her to know he loved her. Not to mention, there were quite a bit of other things playing around in his head at the moment too.

That concerns me slightly. I hope they are ok.

Great writing though. Looking forward to the next chapter.