Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to comment so many times but it wouldn't let me for some reason!

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Just brilliant

Aden is a sweetheart :wub: The image with him with Krissy is so sweet and then the 21st for Belle was just so AOL!

Still intrigued as to who Drew is dating lol

Really liked how protective Aden was over Annie, and then Belle's convo with her

The ending was sooooo good :ph34r:

Great update chick, defo cheered me up! looking forward to the epilogue but it's rather sad that it's all over so soon!

I've been trying to comment on this fic all day, but for some reason, it hasn't let me yet. I hopre this works this time. Absolutely, postively LOVED that chapter. Every word of it was perfection. The dialogue, the descriptions, the feelings and emotions... WOW! It was like I was living it. I felt so excited with the whole surprise party idea. I would love it if someone were to do that for me, especially someone like Aden :wub: The first and last scenes on that chapter was just magnificent! Krissy has to be the cutest Adelle baby ever, and her and Aden scenes are just too good and ^_^ Loved it. Annie and Romeo made me laugh. Especiall Aden's protectiveness. I wish we saw more of that on the show. Her chat with Belle was even better. Loved all the advice she gave her, and even more when she cracked up about the fact his name was Romeo :lol: Also, Drew's girlfriend [who I assume is Natalie, right? :unsure: ] made me laugh. I could totally see them hinding out like that and Belle wanting to respect his privacy as opposed to Aden who was eavesdropping. The presents, Mattie's and Aden's, were just great. The charm was beautiful. I love how the charm bracelet has been in every single fic, right from the beginning. It's really been an intergral in this fiction series and made it truely unique, especially how you have managed to keep all the characters in character like in the show, even in an AU future [which I could only hope would have been an actual future on H&A for Adelle]. Can't wait for the epilogue now, although it'll be very sad to say goodbye to this fiction. I agree with Adelle_Fan1000 that I'll be definitely reading this fiction, along with the others, over and over again once it's over.

Tanyia that was just

Fantastic

Fab

Amazing

Wonderful

Adorable

squealble

AOLable

annnnd :ph34r: able

it was just sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!

LOVED every second of it, the beginning was kinda my fave bit of it, can never get enough of Aden and Krissy, they're just adorable

AOL that Aden organised her a party, he is just the best.

LMAO at Matties pressie to her...hehe

I'm assuming Drew is with Natalie? will be interesting to see how Nicole reacts if it is her lol

LOVED the end, RACY FLUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eheheheheeh e

Can't wait for the epalogue although i can, cause i dont want it to end :( i'm gonna miss the purple updates

x

• 3 weeks later...

*tear* It's all over!!! Cant believe it's now finished! The 3am chats have been my pleasure chick lol

BRILLIANT UPDATE

Loved Krissy, she is a sweetheart, the relationship between her and Aden is so adorable :wub:

I was abit worried at to Belle's whereabouts for a moment there haha

The ending :wub: She's preggers!!!! Eeeeeek, perfect ending :D

Loved it all, seriously, it really was the best ending EVER! love the way you brought in most of the main characters in the fic, especially Mattie and Ric

Cant believe it's over now, All 3 have been amazing, i can read them over and over again, i have done so many times! Thank you for taking the time to write them

I had written a really long comment for this, but my battery died before I could post it and I really cannot remember what I had written so I'm just going to keep it brief now.

Absolutely, loved it. This fiction was a fiction like no other. Seriously, you are tmy favorite author on this website, and I've never read such great writting that hasn't been published before.

I can't believe Belle's pregnant again. Too sweet. I'd love to find out what they have, and the name, lol.

I'm tearung up just writing a comment, but I think it just goes to show how great this story was and how much I loved it. Perfection at it's best.

I will definately be rereading these fictions plenty of times over, and I'll enjoy them, cry and laugh like I did the first time around.

Thanks for sharing your brilliant fic and ideas. I'm ever so glad you did.

Sephy x

Wow that was brilliant Tan! I loved it!

Can't believe it's over. :( I've enjoyed reading all 3! :D

Ahh Belle's pregnant! :wub: That's great. Krissy's so gorgeous...and now they will have another one! He he!

Unlucky, Untroubled, and Unfamiliar have definitely been some of my favourite, and the best, fanfics that I have ever read!

Love, love, loved it! :wub:

That was the most perfect end.

I love Krissy. She's absolutely adorable.

I'm really happy that Mattie and Ric are engaged and Belle and Aden are going to have another baby.

I'm sad that it's all over but thank you for writing them.