Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was brilliant and it didn't drag on at all.

Aden and Krissy are adorable together. I love that she's such a daddy's girl.

Love Belle and Matilda, too.

I'm wondering what the surprise is, too and I don't want this to end!

Edited by Lise

Wow! Finally got to read it all and, as is no surprise I LOVED IT! Every single bit of it was fantastic and I really didn't want it to end! The beginning scene was just too cute. Bless the little baby. Lol, I'd be scared of the storm too, but if I had someone like Aden to keep me safe. The bit with him talking to her before he had to go was just AOL. I love the bond between him and Krissy. And I still absolutely love her and the name. She's the cutest Adelle baby ever. Mattie and her present was sweet. I love that it were a rocking horse. And it looked beautiful too. Totally agree with her that I wanna borrow Aden tol even for a little while, lol. Cannot believe there's only a chapter and then the epilogue left. The end is too soon :( But hope you update soon. Fantastic update!

Well that was a very very very very happy ending

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!

Aden is just the sweetest most amazing guy organising a party :wub: with ice cream cake! sooooo lovely and then the trust fund for Krissy :wub: *sigh* Belle's a lucky lady! and that was even before we get to the ending which i'll come back to shortly!!

I may be being a bit dim but i'm not sure who Drew is seeing! Is it Natalie? :unsure:

Aden being all protective over Annie was cute and loved the scene with her and Belle, she gives good advice!

Matties gift was just genius which brings me to the ending - Racy fluff :ph34r: what a perfect perfect thing to end on

Gutted that it's the end :( but what a brilliant end it was! can't wait for the epilogue!

That was amazing. I loved every word of it.

Aden's a sweetie organising the party and the trust fund. I still love Justin.

I'm sad there is only an epilouge to go but I can't wait to see what you've got in store for that.