Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

That was brilliant. I loved it.

I loved Belle and Krissy at the beginning. Drew was being very mysterious. I wonder who his new lady is? Aden and Belle and racy fluff is always going to be brilliant. I loved the end with them talking.

Can't wait to read some more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yay, an update! And I've finally gotten to read it all! If there's one thing that stands you out and foremost with all fanfic writers, Taniya, is that your chapters are majorly long, but you can never get enough of it! LOVED this chapter, as always with your fic. And more than that, it was the return of some much loved and missed racy fluff! :ph34r: And of course, Drew too, but I prefered the racy fluff. You do it so superbly, like everything else, so that I can imagine it play out even as I read it through for the first time. Yes, that does mean I read the shower scene more than once, but can you blame me! Sephy's going to sleep greatly tonight! :D But yes, the whole chapter was fantastic, and I loved how it ended. You could feel the tensions build, and the atmosphere stiffen with then. But I loved how they talked it out and finally got it into the open. Brilliant!

Can't wait for the next update. Hope it's soon!

• 3 weeks later...

:wub: Krissy and Aden are just THE cutest together, she's such a daddy's girl ^_^

Really love Mattie, her scenes with Belle are always brilliant! although she needs to get in line for the borrowing of Aden!!

Oooooooooo i wanna know what the surprise is and what Aden was up to in the city!

Only one more chap :( i need pleny of warning for it - will need to stock up on tissues!

LOVED it as per and look forward to more!