Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really good.

I love Justin but he really does know how to put his foot in it, doesn't he? Loved the tension between Geoff and Nicole and Geoff's general mood. Aden, Belle and Krissy are just too cute together. The photo was a great present.

Whoooo you updated :D:D:D

the beginning was soooooooooooooooooooo cute..... love the banter, you write it sooo well!!

Geoff and Nicole were brilliant, and yay! Justin was in the chapter! he's soo funny!!! how he was biting his tounge hehehe

poor Belle with her cake mixing :lol: those two presents were perfect.

fantastic update! xx

Firstly, I've just got to say that I'm so glad that you updated! I thought that you might have forgotten about this fic since you started the other one, but silly me! I should never judge or think bad of a great writer, lol. Right, so the chapter itself... Brilliant! Loved every word of it, and it definitely wasn't long enough! I could go on reading forever. Aden with Krissy is always an adorable thing to read. And so is Belle and Krissy... But more Aden! Noone writes Aden and baby as good as you. Loved Belle trying to make him a cake. Or 12, lol. Bless her. It's not her fault she can't bake. I recall Amanda having the same problem in this fic. The presents were too sweet too. I love the idea of the ring, and the picture thing. It's so Belle and Aden. Oh, and the bit where Belle was explaining everything to Krissy about everyone was very well done. And funny. That ending was brill too. Glad that Justin was brought back into it. He's just hilarious. Loved Aden having a laugh with what he said, though he tried to hide it. They seem very brotherly now, which is good. Hope you update again soon.

:wub: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's made my day a tad better!

The image of Aden holding Krissy is still so :wub: lol

Loved Belle trying to make a cake again!!!

Geoff made me LOL quite literally, the tension between him and Nicole was pretty funny too

As always, love Justin!

Brilliant update as per chick, really cant wait for more!!

So glad i logged on whilst i was at work :lol: Was having a sad afternoon but this just cheered me right up!

Aden and Krissy are just soooooooooooo :wub:

Loved the birthday pressies, i can just picture the canvas :wub:

Hope Geoff and Nic sort things out!

Loved it as per and can't wait for more, your chaps are ALWAYS worth the wait :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all for the lovely comments once again. I’m so sorry for the delay in updates, and I’m sorry to say that I doubt the next chapter will be up within a week or so. I have to go abroad due to some unforeseen events in my family, and I won’t be back for a week or two. If I can, then I’ll try to update while there, but time and motivation are running pretty scarce right now.

Sorry once again. But I just thought I’d let you all know so you don’t think I’m neglecting any of my fics. :)

Taniya