Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Tanyia!! I LOVED that chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

it was sooooooooooooo AOL!

The beginning with Aden and Krissy was just perfection, it was sooo cute!! Aden's just *sigh*

yay Justin's back, i missed him.. lol

and that ending...... well that was just.... :ph34r: how i love Racy fluff... and that image of Aden getting out the pool...WOW!

brilliant

cant wait for the next chapter!!! but seriously don't worry about when you update, you've got a lot of stuff going on, whenever is fine!! :D

xxx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so I have finally finished reading the whole of this fic, and wow! There are absolutely no words to describe just how fantastically you write. Every single word of dialogue is perfectly suited to the character you write it for, and every single word for description makes it so easy to visualise. No one has managed, in my opinion, to write in such a brilliant balance as you so that niether gets boring. Also, the different genres, from fluff to angst, to drama and suspence to racy fluff, it's all great. Honestly, I cannot find the find the words right now to explain what I mean. I'm not a writer like you, lol. One thing that I love about this fic is the continuity of certain things from previous ones, such as Aden's nightmares and the charm bracelet. The first is just so moving, and I loved how it came to a climax in this fic. Perfect! The latter has got to be the sweetest, most romantic thing ever! Where on Earth did you get such an idea? It's so original and so Adelle! Once again, brilliant! Krissy, her addition has just got me squealing nonstop through the chapters. The name, reasoning behind it, and just her were so beautiful! I can visualise her as a gorgeous Adelle baby. She's probably the only Adelle baby girl I've read about who's interaction with Aden makes my cheeks ache from smiling! They are a cute couple, lol. There is so much more I can say, but I don't think I'll bore you with it all. Just want to say that you are, my, favourite author of all fanfiction, and the day this fic ends will be a sad one. I think, and hope, that you mentioned you were going to do another fic, but not a sequel. Well, whatever it is, I am definitely in to read it. Anyway, I do hope you post more soon, so that I can add more of my ramblings to it, lol. And now, I am going to reread this fic because I love it that much!

Haha, I finially realised why the line from Colleen in Tuesday's episode sounded so familiar! It was first written in this fic! I cannot believe it took me so long to realise when I've read this fic so many times that I practically know it off by heart, lol. It's even in the first chapter! Plus, I have noticed, several other scenes and/or phrases in this fic both onscreen and in other fic. It goed to show the brillinance of it. Anyway, wondering if there was a possible chance for an update tonight? I'm dying for one, and I'm sure loads of others would agree too :D^_^ Thanks.

Haha, I finially realised why the line from Colleen in Tuesday's episode sounded so familiar! It was first written in this fic! I cannot believe it took me so long to realise when I've read this fic so many times that I practically know it off by heart, lol. It's even in the first chapter! Plus, I have noticed, several other scenes and/or phrases in this fic both onscreen and in other fic. It goes to show the brilliance of it. Anyway, wondering if there was a possible chance for an update tonight? I'm dying for one, and I'm sure loads of others would agree too :D^_^ Thanks.

Edited by sephy

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! They all mean so much to me ^_^

And it's always nice to have new readers, sephy :) Esp when you spot something like that that I never did myself :lol: Unfortunately, things in life are pretty hectic, so writing it getting really behind. I'm about halfway through the next update, and am hoping to get it up over the weekend, but no promises.

Thanks once again, and just letting you know that I haven't forgotten/neglected this fic. :)

xoxo