Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was way more than worth the wait!!

Yay that Justin is back but i can't help but think that he is up to something! :unsure: hope i'm wrong!

Talk about racy fluff!!!!!! There isn't much i wouldn't give to swap places with belle right now!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED it, all of it!

as always can't wait for more :D

:D That was amazing! definately well worth the wait!!!

LOVED the racy fluff as per... My god Belle is a lucky cow :ph34r:

Love that Justin is back too, the banter between them all is great

Brilliant update chick, cant wait to read more!

Oh. Oh my. That was an ending that I will definitely be thinking about in my dreams tonight. With me in Belle's place, of course. The descriptions you include along with the dialogue are a one of a kind. There are some brilliant writers on this site, but the way you write is probably above them all. I utterly love it cos I can have these :ph34r: thoughts about Aden, lol. I'm glad him and Justin are ok. I have to admit that I'm up to chapter 51 so Aden's life hangs in balance, but I wouldn't be able to sleep until I found out if he were okay. And I'm so glad I did :D Btw, I know this is in the wrong place, but I've tried to PM you but I think your inbox is full or something of the like. I just thought you would like to know that there are many people out there who seem to love your fic, especially one, who seems to be 'borrowing' a lot of your ideas. I know it's a bit haste and rude of me to post this here randomly, especially at my first comment on this fic, but I, personally, hate plagarism, and I'm sure that after all the hard work and thought you put into your work, you would like to know. Brilliant work though, and I'll keep reading in order now, lol. (Sorry for the paragraph writing. My enter key has broke.)