Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Taniya - that just made my night!

soooooooo sweet :wub:

They are just the most perfect little family!

I reckon it's gonna be handbags at dawn between Nic and Mattie - wouldn't even wanna guess who'll win that one :lol:

Roman and Leah sitting in a tree....... :D

The last scene was just lovely :wub:

Who am i kidding - it was ALL lovely!!

can't wait for more :D

well that was the nicest surprise to have when i got back. An amazing fluffy update hehe

Nicole and Mattie, thats just brilliant....I'm thinking Nic might win :lol:

Roah are sooo cute ^_^

the last couple of scenes were just beautiful...:wub: they are the perfect family.

the whole update was just Fantastic!

xxx

i only realised now how much i've missed reading your stories, and can i just say honestly, i pale in comparasion to you as a writer!!!

can you please come up with something like twilight or another famous series and publish it so i can fawn over your books and read them every night? seriously?

now i've got to go and read backwards, should have me occupied the next few hours!! :wub:

i only realised now how much i've missed reading your stories, and can i just say honestly, i pale in comparasion to you as a writer!!!

can you please come up with something like twilight or another famous series and publish it so i can fawn over your books and read them every night? seriously?

now i've got to go and read backwards, should have me occupied the next few hours!! :wub:

That has got to be one of the most nicest things that anyone has ever said to me. Seriously. :blush:

But, in all honesty, your writing is brilliant; perhaps moreso than mine. And :lol: If I had the time, and the talent, I would definately write a series of books. Dunno how well they would sell, but I think I'll keep it as my backup plan. Who knows, I might get really bored over the summer and just start writing :P

Hmm.... As long as it doesn't distract you from your fic. I really need an update over there.

But once again, thank you for your comment and everyone else's! They're all so lovely! ^_^

xoxo

n you please come up with something like twilight or another famous series and publish it so i can fawn over your books and read them every night? seriously?

now i've got to go and read backwards, should have me occupied the next few hours

I agree, you have to become a writer!! (when you get older) Write your own books, you should publish Unlucky, Untroubled & Unfamiliar!!! :D:D That would be awesome hehehe

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments