1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at the scene Colleen was going mental at Lance, that was so funny! Lance and Martin both need to come back for s stint, all three of them are the type of people that dont change so it would be really funny to see this sort of thing in the current show Imo

Now Jeff Samuels is showing his REAL evil side. He's threatening anyone who finds out the truth about his brother Gary, who Alison blabbed the safe combination to. I'm surprised he's still employed by the Education Dept. Scum like that oughta be up on criminal charges and thrown out of the service!

Didn't Alison have a sister Kim though and that she was in Sally's class at school or was that just a continuity/writers error? It was mentioned when Alison went to see Sally during her chicken pox phase to bribe her for those John Farnham concert tickets.

Didn't Alison have a sister Kim though and that she was in Sally's class at school or was that just a continuity/writers error? It was mentioned when Alison went to see Sally during her chicken pox phase to bribe her for those John Farnham concert tickets.

Kim, Alison, Skye and Mav are all siblings as far as I'm aware.

Archived