1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

ok after watching today epiesode i have 2 questions

1 who is that guy with alisa

2 why hasnt lyn been removed from the titles

today ep was much more charecter driven then the new epesiodes

TBH I've stopped watching the new episodes, over the past few months I've lost interest and haven't watched an episode for a week or two. I've tried, but just can't. Today's episodes are terrible. The loss of so many good characters in a short space of time, and having awful replaecments, has been the biggest reason.

BTW, is there a reason why I can't post (or evcen access) the current H&A forum? Do you have to have been a member for so long or have x amount of posts??

The guy with Ailsa is Grahame Lynch - A friend from her past

It's not, it's David Palmer! :lol:

No it's Ron Kelly who killed Donna Manning in A Country Practice. :lol::(

Actually I think you'll find it's Murdoch Roberts - Irene's ex-husband who ended up being murdered by Dodge in 1995 :P

Dan, don't give any spoilers away, I want the storylines to be a surprise 2016!

Strange week, but I did enjoy the return of Lynn and Alan's death, well I can't exactly say it was a surprise, but I also found it slightly underwhelming. I guess because I've picked up bits of these episodes up here and there, I kind of knew it was coming.

Archived