Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

Quick FanFic Contest #3

Topic: :wub:A Secret Admirer :wub:

Length: 750 - 1500 words.

Rating: G (no swearing, sex etc.)

I thought this subject might appeal to people: a bit of Romance in Summer Bay! You can write about any secret admirer, it doesn't have to be Annie/Romeo, Geoff/Aden, Ruby/Geoff [but its absolutely fine if it is about any of them]. Let your imaginations go: who knows, maybe Jai secretly lusts after Martha! Or it could be a stalker storyline.

Please PM your entry to me by

***change of time**** 9pm GMT on Tuesday 17th November. I think this is 8am AEST on Wednesday 18th.**** [i changed the time because it occurred to me I wouldn't be around at midnight to post the entries :blush: ]

The winner gets to host the next contest.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask me, via PM, or comment, or post in this thread.

Does this mean the title of this thread will be changed? :confused:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you leave the deadline for reviewing for maybe Sunday? (I don't think you set a review deadline date? :unsure: ) I feel really, really ill and can't concentrate on reading anything at the moment. Hopefully, by Sun I might feel okay plus I'll have more time. :)

The review deadline was the 13th of November (this Friday) and is shown above the posts. It gives people four days to read and vote.

Congratualtions on winning the contest, Miranda. Sorry I never got round to reviewing any of the entries like I said I would, my bug/virus/flu symptoms/whatever-the-hell-it-was :blink: came back with a vengeance and I ended up taking to my sick bed. :( So I'm staying in, staying warm and reading BttB. :)

Archived